Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

o jogo fico com bugs nos acentos , então tive que tira tudo , e algumas partes fico em ingles , mais ainda da pra jogar

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v1.41.4 (qualquer mudança eu edito o comentário)
I don't speak Portuguese, but thanks for the effort. :)

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
From what I've been able to understand there are 2 endings. Can someone spoil them for me please? I'm playing the game but there's quite a bit of grind so I don't mind the details. Thanks!

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
From what I've been able to understand there are 2 endings. Can someone spoil them for me please? I'm playing the game but there's quite a bit of grind so I don't mind the details. Thanks!
Basically, it depends on whether you share Hermione with others or keep her to yourself. There will be a point where the game will say something like "here's where you make that decision."

Reactions: longsuper1

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Basically, it depends on whether you share Hermione with others or keep her to yourself. There will be a point where the game will say something like "here's where you make that decision."
Thanks for the reply!

I have one last question. From a quick search here, I believe there's no fucking with Snape for Hermione which is a near crime considering how "troublesome" she's been for him lol. The original game has the "completed" tag, but this one doesn't. Is there still hope for a Snape sex scene?

Last edited:

Siiri

Jun 12, 2020
Thanks for the reply!

I have one last question. From a quick search here, I believe there's no fucking with Snape for Hermione which is a near crime considering how "troublesome" she's been for him lol. The original game has the "completed" tag, but this one doesn't. Is there still hope for a Snape sex scene?
There is one, sort of... you can get Hermione to do a striptease for Snape that ends in him and Genie cumming all over her. You get there by convincing her to "catch" him in the act. She gets mighty PO'd afterwards. Maybe only available on the private route?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
There is one, sort of... you can get Hermione to do a striptease for Snape that ends in him and Genie cumming all over her. You get there by convincing her to "catch" him in the act. She gets mighty PO'd afterwards. Maybe only available on the private route?
If you mean the scene that happens as part of the "Dance for me" sexual favor, I've done that and it was super hot. That's why I was hoping for more scenes with Snape since he hates Hermione and is friends with the Genie..

Reactions: boredathome63

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply!

there is always hope even if hope seems to be futile.

some other wt-game both had bit more content with her. ofc there is innocent witches but no genie there.

Reactions: Zane11

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I found that out myself only recently and it's honestly my biggest "complain" for this otherwise cool game.

I mean it would be very easy to add story-wise once Hermione is broken in at the end. Genie could point out that she's doing for him the exact same thing (and more) she's accusing the Slytherin girls of doing for Snape. Once she admits that, Genie can demand she "apologizes" to Snape and voila :cool:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I found that out myself only recently and it's honestly my biggest "complain" for this otherwise cool game.

I mean it would be very easy to add story-wise once Hermione is broken in at the end. Genie could point out that she's doing for him the exact same thing (and more) she's accusing the Slytherin girls of doing for Snape. Once she admits that, Genie can demand she "apologizes" to Snape and voila :cool:
sure but some might not like it.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
sure but some might not like it.
Understandable, but much of the content is already optional depending on what you ask Hermione to do.

For example the scene where she dances on the desk naked and Snape with Genie jerk off to her is optional because you can choose whether Snape joins for the striptease or not. What I'm suggesting could be implemented in a similar way, so everyone can be happy :)

Reactions: tercotoro

stupidbug

May 14, 2018
Understandable, but much of the content is already optional depending on what you ask Hermione to do.

For example the scene where she dances on the desk naked and Snape with Genie jerk off to her is optional because you can choose whether Snape joins for the striptease or not. What I'm suggesting could be implemented in a similar way, so everyone can be happy :)
ah....nope
can't do anything even cheating........WTH......

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I accidentally overwrote one of Cho's costumes in the costume manager. Is there any way to get it back? It doesn't show up in the costume shop.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes