Alex_Grey

Jul 4, 2020
Will Daphne be implemented in future updates? I just downloaded the game and this mod, if she's already there just ignore me.

Jan 17, 2021
Will Daphne be implemented in future updates? I just downloaded the game and this mod, if she's already there just ignore me.
right now they have 4 girls with varying degrees of unfinished paths, so if they do add daphne it will be a while. from what i read they're prioritizing adding more to luna, susan, astoria, and cho's story lines before adding new girls.

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
i downloaded the latest version (1-41-4) and it came with a zip called "patch", i assume im supposed to unzip it and replace the game files with the one in the patch.zip but theres a file called "DO NOT EXTRACT". am i supposed to extract it or not? if not will i have the updated version?

goldcut

Aug 22, 2017
i downloaded the latest version (1-41-4) and it came with a zip called "patch", i assume im supposed to unzip it and replace the game files with the one in the patch.zip but theres a file called "DO NOT EXTRACT". am i supposed to extract it or not? if not will i have the updated version?
You do not unzip the patch.zip. It should stay zipped in the folder. See official instruction on patching from

Code:
Patching Instructions
1. Download patch.zip.

2. Place patch.zip in game directory.

3. Launch the game.

4. Done.

Reactions: LoafyLemon

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

--------------------------------------------------------------

Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

o jogo fico com bugs nos acentos , então tive que tira tudo , e algumas partes fico em ingles , mais ainda da pra jogar

1641356588740.png

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v1.41.4 (qualquer mudança eu edito o comentário)

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
laggy how?
mostly clothes related, everything has really looooooooooooooong load delays, when you buy them, when you click wardrobe after yopu have bought a few, mainly at that granger girl, assumably because of the amount of clothes. there's maybe something refusing to work properly, in the background.. ressources monitor shows a noticeable jump in everything, CPU usage, HDD load, RAM usage and so on, right on click, when you either start buying, or change wardrobe on a sizable amount of 'have it' for the resp. girl. on weaker systems, you click on shirts, and wait. you click on skirt, and wait again. older Ren'Py versions didn't do that.

Reactions: longsuper1

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
i want to ask something.when i open the game show a lot warning like this,
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test.(i need to know how repair this,if i need a program or maybe something it were erased from my computer).because before i can play the game in old versions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i want to ask something.when i open the game show a lot warning like this,
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 207, in script call
call _gl_test.(i need to know how repair this,if i need a program or maybe something it were erased from my computer).because before i can play the game in old versions.
i think you need opengl 3.0 capable graphic card (actual card or integrated (amd or nvidia)). you can try pressing shift+g and start game and choose other renderer.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i think you need opengl 3.0 capable graphic card (actual card or integrated (amd or nvidia)). you can try pressing shift+g and start game and choose other renderer.
game really wants to push opengl, that might raise issues even on a few newer graphic cards; try to switch to directx, helped for some people.

Reactions: BaittheTreat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well my 8 years old card supports opengl up to 4.6. just needs to do digging to see what opengl card user is buying supports.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes