Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
i disagree on the latter. the original has it's own charm, and without it we wouldn't even have this very thread, right? :cool:
You know, it's been so long since I played the original, I have forgotten any changes. I was under the impression everything in the original was in this one, plus a lot more.

What's in the original that's not in Silver?

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
You know, it's been so long since I played the original, I have forgotten any changes. I was under the impression everything in the original was in this one, plus a lot more.

What's in the original that's not in Silver?
erm. The. Entire. Hermione. Story.
this mod, like any other WT mod, wouldn't exist without the original game.
and let's be honest here, the granger 'development' system from the original works pretty straight; what's in it here now, with tutoring and levelups somehow mixed into the old corruption line, is still a cluttered mess.

Reactions: chichong

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
erm. The. Entire. Hermione. Story.
this mod, like any other WT mod, wouldn't exist without the original game.
and let's be honest here, the granger 'development' system from the original works pretty straight; what's in it here now, with tutoring and levelups somehow mixed into the old corruption line, is still a cluttered mess.
Um, yes. So to confirm: Silver has everything the original game has plus more. Nothing was removed.

Things were added and things were changed, but the original game is still there.

Not sure why you think that was not what I was saying.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Medvedko

Apr 29, 2018
Sorry for stupid question,but where i may find 1.26 or 1.28 versions with old content? Big thanks developers for their works and new updates,but i would replay old luna+hermiona events and other content from old versions

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for stupid question,but where i may find 1.26 or 1.28 versions with old content? Big thanks developers for their works and new updates,but i would replay old luna+hermiona events and other content from old versions
1.39.4 you can find on their site and older than that on svscomics (but on S L O W hosts).

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes