c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
I haven't played this game since version 1.39.4

Can I still use my saves or do I need to start again?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello everyone, a question. I can't seem to see the dialogue on wardrobe no matter if the chit-chat option is on or off, what could be the problem?
Hello. This option mostly referrers to chit-chats for Outfits and reactions that otherwise would be difficult to portray through user interface alone. There's no dialogues written for singular clothing items.

I haven't played this game since version 1.39.4

Can I still use my saves or do I need to start again?
Saves compatibility was introduced only recently in version 1.41.0 which supports saves from 1.40.0+, but due to technical limitations, saves from earlier game versions are not supported.

Your saves will remain compatible from this point onward though.

There used to be an option in cheats I believe where I could switch between sprites or cg, but it's missing. I've looked in all the settings and I can't find it. If you could point out where it is, that would be awesome.
The switch is no longer necessary. CG images will be displayed in all supported scenes automatically, if a scene is missing a CG, it means it has not been added yet.

Last edited:

thesoup123

Feb 18, 2020
Hello. This option mostly referrers to chit-chats for Outfits and reactions that otherwise would be difficult to portray through user interface alone. There's no dialogues written for singular clothing items.

Saves compatibility was introduced only recently in version 1.41.0 which supports saves from 1.40.0+, but due to technical limitations, saves from earlier game versions are not supported.

Your saves will remain compatible from this point onward though.

The switch is no longer necessary. CG images will be displayed in all supported scenes automatically, if a scene is missing a CG, it means it has not been added yet.
So cho update when?

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
I'd love to have that option back. There are some of us that prefer to have the scenes with the girls wearing the clothes we selected, even if it's not CG.

Reactions: Zwart and F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'd love to have that option back. There are some of us that prefer to have the scenes with the girls wearing the clothes we selected, even if it's not CG.
i second that. also i do like them chibis wherever possible, partially really prefer them over the CGs.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i second that. also i do like them chibis wherever possible, partially really prefer them over the CGs.
Chibis only appear in two or three scenes and are just for Hermione. I'm afraid there's nothing to go back to.

We can only support one art direction, and the majority of the player base preferred CGs.

Hey, is there a way, to play the silver mode on a MacBook?
Absolutely. Mac version is available here and on our website.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
there is some patch archive within WTS folder (i downloaded latest op-attached i assume)...what to do with it?
also i cannot launch the game...i used wts extras .
k ill try to use [game] from patch ., thus on top of extras substitutions in [game].
no still cannot

While running game code:
File "game/_script_/characters.rpy", line 43, in script
define character.cho = Character('[cho_name]', predict_function=doll_prediction("cho"))

willtry to reunpack and not to use extras.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is some patch archive within WTS folder (i downloaded latest op-attached i assume)...what to do with it?
i unpacked that and allowed it to replace files and game worked just fine (besides loading save).

1 more time: DO NOT ADD EXTRAS PACK TO CURRENT VERSION OF WTS!!! EXTRAS AND WTS AREN'T COMPATIBLE ANYMORE!!!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
how to save wardrobe...1st hermi interaction andi see only [x] =no save of whatever u chooses
oh ffound, some manager button-save.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
then i got into menu hang around/home/library ...cannot see how to exit it , it just skips the days aall the time

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
a what? post a screenshot.
impossible. i loaded prev save, no ieda if i could close it on [esc]
no idea how i accessed it... it sat on another chair...maybe it waws a diary ...

generally no idea what to do heh...i call gials, and cannot od much...can drink with other gial
any item to boost everything quickly
any quest menu? if any, that is trainer ofc

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes