Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
mainly it should be less about [insert kink here], instead more about story progression according to the main plot, imo. Genie wants what exactly? more sex, to fight boredom, and maybe some day go back home. at some point, the Astoria might be 'convinced' to something other than just curse, all the by now other existing girls surely will have that path in some variation.
Agreed. The story is the thing. That and properly fleshed out characters. Get those right and many kinks will just fit right in and feel natural instead of forced (no sex-type pun intended).

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm also desperate to bonk Tonks, maybe even double team Cho and/or Hermione with her
There's a really common "kink" that doesn't exist much in this game except through text discussions: lesbian scenes. Hopefully, they'll bring back the scene with Hermione and Luna together, but yeah, I'd love some scenes with more girls together. Letting Cho have her way with Hermione would be wonderful. And Hermione would complain the entire time while loving it.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well, some hints to future possibilities are there in the dialogues, it's just not done yet: Cho obsessed with that Granger girls' boobs, Tonks very much into girls and so on; i suspect the devil's in the detail there, as in, all that stuff has to be turned into plots, character development, interaction, turnouts where/when the plots connect etc. etc. which means, it needs a storyline being written. which is actually more difficult than clothes, by magnitude. so, we get clothes. some like it. that scheduler and such surely was some amount of work, too.
i'm not a coder. i write stories. i play what-if fairytale games, and yes/no/figure games with them grandkids. they find Barbie rather boring: "but you can only dress her up" well uh. they make you a story within a day. like this; put a toy in the fridge, tell them, answer only with yes or no (the rule), write down all their questions, and you get a wild story.
this game has way more starting points to offer, for each "what's to come" for each girl. it only takes.. a play. what if.

..if your writing team has run out of ideas, tell me what's stuck, can't be that hard.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
how can I disable the chibi animations so I can view the images during certain scenes? In an older version I could disable it in the preferences section of this game, but I do not see it anymore

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
how can I disable the chibi animations so I can view the images during certain scenes? In an older version I could disable it in the preferences section of this game, but I do not see it anymore
They changed it to where the game automatically displays the cg's if they're available for any given scene, so there's no toggle anymore

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The game keeps crashing playing this on my phone...this is normal?
Definitely not. Please post traceback.txt and log.txt files located inside Android/Data/com.silverstudiogames.wts/files/

In case log files are not present, I'd appreciate a .

Hmm, is there any good quality mods that i can get?

I returned playing it, i had quit for a little while
Feel free to check the Fan modifications section on our Discord server; there are a lot of fantastic additions contributed by other players.

Reactions: Kyokomoto

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Astoria's storyline maybe include her trying to become more powerful than the teachers, and having to be reined in, maybe by doing public events where she has to let others dominate her as penance. I could easily see her taking the dom role that Luna once had.
that'd be at least some outcome, if they want to keep some dom role alive. the Astoria curse thing can only do so much, if that's the only thing bound to that char i smell a dead end, also there's way too much Tonks interest to not improve past just the curse.

Reactions: Bummenphist

nuwnncionefn

Sep 10, 2017
game should ask if chibis or sprites are used. what paizuri? only genie has fucked wts are hermione and luna, other mods included luna's sister and dickless boy.
There used to be an option in cheats I believe where I could switch between sprites or cg, but it's missing. I've looked in all the settings and I can't find it. If you could point out where it is, that would be awesome.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There used to be an option in cheats I believe where I could switch between sprites or cg, but it's missing. I've looked in all the settings and I can't find it. If you could point out where it is, that would be awesome.
i'd say removed since it asked it on start of playing.

German

May 4, 2017
Hello everyone, a question. I can't seem to see the dialogue on wardrobe no matter if the chit-chat option is on or off, what could be the problem?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes