LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i seem to have a problem when i ask for a bj or sex the CG that shows up goes all the way up to the left corner of the game screen what causes this
What game version are you on? This is one of the old bugs that was fixed.

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
i found the problem when you download the new version if you go into the files one compressed file is called PATCH i uncompressed it and that was the cause for that CG bug i was getting complete reinstall of game and it works fine now

Reactions: Zwart

Kastieris

Jul 31, 2017
I just want to be clear on this before I shelf this game. This is a mod for Witch Trainer that has only added in sexual content a BJ scene with Cho and a teasing scene with Tonks?

I just want to be sure. I'd read through the thread a bit after downloading and playing it. I've been having a blast with the game. It's an much better game that feels properly fleshed out and I enjoy the new characters and mechanics. However, I did everything in the base game so I don't want to replay the whole game find this out.
Honestly, the game is way better than the original version. There's loads of new content, dialog, characters, etc. that helps flesh out the game significantly while giving the player a LOT more to do. The characters are likeable and the progression is a lot smoother than it was with the original game. Plus, they got rid of a LOT of the grinding, which was VERY heavy in the original version and frankly made the original version sort of a chore to play through. I think that if all you're looking for is pictures, you might be disappointed. But if you're looking for character development, fun writing and the corruption aspect from the original game, the Silver version is well worth the time.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Every once in a while, I see people post images from the game that they apparently got in the files somehow, but when I search the folders, I find nothing. How do you get the gallery images?

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Every once in a while, I see people post images from the game that they apparently got in the files somehow, but when I search the folders, I find nothing. How do you get the gallery images?
I found a couple in the early versions, but nothing in the more recent ones. The stuff I have found are the same as the stuff others have shown around here, so nothing new.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I really think this game gets shafted by not popping up on the main page when it gets updated.

Yeah, its a mod, but it kinda became the continuation of the game and an offshoot. I think it does deserve to be in the latest releases when it updates, think it loses a lot of support this way.

I mean when "big brother" adaptation is there, why not this game? I think you guys should apply with the mods.

If I did not manually search for it (and have to remember it exists), I would just not know there is anything being worked on at all.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I did not manually search for it (and have to remember it exists), I would just not know there is anything being worked on at all.
once a week click watched and check if wts has been updated.

Dorat1

Dec 31, 2017
Where can I find cheats for this game? The console commands from the main game don't seem to work

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
Where can I find cheats for this game? The console commands from the main game don't seem to work
Well, I haven't played latest versions, but I'm pretty sure this mod has built-in cheats (top-left corner, open menu-cheats).
As a last resort you can always edit your saves with or use it to check how are the variables called.

Reactions: Dorat1
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes