puwusfamocom

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone have a complete save for 1.43.2? My older saves broke and I don't want to play from the beginning again if I don't have to.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
"Waahh! Waah! The creators of something I like didn't make it exactly like I wanted it! They're all terrible people for not succumbing to my own personal kinks and wants!"

"That's right, they're the haters. How dare they not do every single thing everyone asks them to do about their own creative process!"

Guys, come on. Make suggestions, that's okay. I make suggestions, too. Suggestions are fine.

But if they don't want to accept your suggestion, remember: THEY DON'T HAVE TO. It's their fucking game. Don't get mad at them if they decide that they don't want their game to be exactly what you want.

I mean, seriously, do you scream at a band you like because they didn't add a triangle solo and you love triangle solos so much?

If you don't like it, this page has hundreds of other games to choose from.

Geez, the people who complain the loudest are always the ones who never create anything themselves.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
"Waahh! Waah! The creators of something I like didn't make it exactly like I wanted it! They're all terrible people for not succumbing to my own personal kinks and wants!"

"That's right, they're the haters. How dare they not do every single thing everyone asks them to do about their own creative process!"

Guys, come on. Make suggestions, that's okay. I make suggestions, too. Suggestions are fine.

But if they don't want to accept your suggestion, remember: THEY DON'T HAVE TO. It's their fucking game. Don't get mad at them if they decide that they don't want their game to be exactly what you want.

I mean, seriously, do you scream at a band you like because they didn't add a triangle solo and you love triangle solos so much?

If you don't like it, this page has hundreds of other games to choose from.

Geez, the people who complain the loudest are always the ones who never create anything themselves.
Other games like Four elements trainer, which I'd say it's way better than Witch trainer and its main storyline is finished.

Reactions: codwaw1

lazyman54321

Oct 18, 2018
does anyone have download for the previous version of the game with full potions and the cheat to make hermoine busty from the beginning with cheats?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does anyone have download for the previous version of the game with full potions and the cheat to make hermoine busty from the beginning with cheats?
potions have been gone very long time, you might need some early 1.3x version or maybe 1.2x.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Can't wait for Susan content since the breast expansion for Hermione is so damn weak. They stay that boring sphere shape, barely grow and go straight back to normal. Paprika and 4 Elements too, they claim to have BE content, add a half a cup to only the nude model then call it a day.
At least Ms. Bones is properly huge.
She’s already too big and blubbery for my taste. Each to their own.

malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
I feel the same about Susan.

The 2 girls that I really care about, besides Hermione, are Luna and Tonks. Hopefully we'll get favors for them soon.
Tonks would be my vote for the next focus.
Honestly it would be really nice if the devs could focus on one girl and progress them, if not to completion, then at least most of the way there.
The incremental updates to many different aspects make each new version of the game feel lacking.

Reactions: Zane11

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Since everyone is giving their desires for future updates, here are mine (in order):

Luna content, especially if Hermione is helping to guide her (like in the old version) where Genie can have a threesome

Cho content where she gets to have fun with Hermione

Pictures of some of the things the girls describe when they leave Genie's office

Reactions: Zwart and Zane11

Lex34220

Jul 29, 2018
I downloaded the android file but there's no app and no way to play it first time downloading android file for this game. Do I need another program or somthing to play it ?

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Since everyone is giving their desires for future updates, here are mine (in order):

Luna content, especially if Hermione is helping to guide her (like in the old version) where Genie can have a threesome

Cho content where she gets to have fun with Hermione

Pictures of some of the things the girls describe when they leave Genie's office
All great suggestions, especially the last one.

If I may I add my own to yours it'd be:
  • Tonks sexual favors. She's slutty, she's super kinky, she's hot and I believe it's about time.
  • Let my boy Snape finally bang Hermione. The pesky witch has been a thorn in his side from the start, let him have some fun finally. I know some people don't want this, so it can easily be made optional sort of like the strip dance.

Jan 1, 2021
I'll throw in what I'd like to see in the future, as well:

-Tonks. At this point she needs way more content, given how shameless and unabashed she is with her sexuality. Because she has no limits, this also creates sooooo much potential for her. Not only could she do sexual favors for Genie or Snape, but for all other characters. Down the road I'd love to see an option where (if you get the other girls to a certain level of corruption), there will be sexual favors traded between Tonks and the other girls in Genie's office.

-More images (as someone else has said). I'd love to see an image of what the characters are describing when they return to Genie's office to deliver their "reports". Doesn't have to be for every single one... but one or two per update would enhance the replay value.

-Susan. Just a little something more with her, even if it's a few meager favors. Susan is relatively drama free, so between that and her big tits, it would just make more sense that Genie wouldn't waste her.

-Luna. She's on the right track, I just want to see where this goes...

Obviously I just listed a lot. That's my order of priorities, but above all else-- Tonks and more images to illustrate what happens outside of the office is paramount for me.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes