Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'll throw in what I'd like to see in the future, as well:

-Tonks. At this point she needs way more content, given how shameless and unabashed she is with her sexuality. Because she has no limits, this also creates sooooo much potential for her. Not only could she do sexual favors for Genie or Snape, but for all other characters. Down the road I'd love to see an option where (if you get the other girls to a certain level of corruption), there will be sexual favors traded between Tonks and the other girls in Genie's office.

-More images (as someone else has said). I'd love to see an image of what the characters are describing when they return to Genie's office to deliver their "reports". Doesn't have to be for every single one... but one or two per update would enhance the replay value.

-Susan. Just a little something more with her, even if it's a few meager favors. Susan is relatively drama free, so between that and her big tits, it would just make more sense that Genie wouldn't waste her.

-Luna. She's on the right track, I just want to see where this goes...

Obviously I just listed a lot. That's my order of priorities, but above all else-- Tonks and more images to illustrate what happens outside of the office is paramount for me.
Is there anything you can do with Susan? If so please tell me, I haven't unlocked it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded the android file but there's no app and no way to play it first time downloading android file for this game. Do I need another program or somthing to play it ?
maybe rename what was dl'd to .apk

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
All great suggestions, especially the last one.

If I may I add my own to yours it'd be:
  • Tonks sexual favors. She's slutty, she's super kinky, she's hot and I believe it's about time.
  • Let my boy Snape finally bang Hermione. The pesky witch has been a thorn in his side from the start, let him have some fun finally. I know some people don't want this, so it can easily be made optional sort of like the strip dance.
More Tonks would be good, but it's lower on my personal list. :)

And I don't want Snape to have any fun. :)

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
More Tonks would be good, but it's lower on my personal list. :)

And I don't want Snape to have any fun. :)
For me, it's less about Snape having fun and Hermione having to demean herself with Snape. Anything that takes the starch out of that little do-gooder is going down the right path. Maybe adding as an option of her performing a rimjob as well, on Snape, Genie or anyone else.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I say let Snape have some fun with Hermione, right after he sends up a couple of those Slytherin girls he's always bragging about. Why should Genie share his toy if Snape won't share his own?
that's what i've been saying for years.

only girl they shared was luna's sister/cousin on feodosiy's mod.

MMueller

Aug 20, 2019
Hi,
is there either a way to make the textbox always transparent or to move the CG of the girls next right to the textbox, so that the textbox doesn't block the view to parts of them? I know that the textbox can be hidden with the 'h' command, but that's not what i'm looking for

unfortunatly the y_outline.rpy. tool doesn't work with WTS

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
So was there only bug fixes in the latest patch? I don't see any new content notifications in the change log.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes