Jan 1, 2021
So am I crazy? Didn't Tonks have two different length uniform mini-skirts originally? For some reason, the shorter one isn't an option for me. Did I have to reach a certain point to unlock it, or is something screwy? For a point of reference, I'm maxed out on Tonk's friendship, I've completed all of her favors, her training with Astoria is done, but I haven't progressed far with Hermione or Cho.

(Small thing to gripe about, I know, but it's bothering me)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: applecart

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
doesn't matter what clothes tonks had, once it's possible she'll be bare nekkid like others in genie's office.

yamadakun

Jul 4, 2018
I have a question regarding the old content: Does anyone know which versions included the following things?

1. The milking potions for Hermione.

2. Old content for Luna and Hermione, where there was a sub Luna?

Must've been something like 1.37 or .39...? I can't remember, sadly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a question regarding the old content: Does anyone know which versions included the following things?

1. The milking potions for Hermione.

2. Old content for Luna and Hermione, where there was a sub Luna?

Must've been something like 1.37 or .39...? I can't remember, sadly.
1. was maybe 1.35 or older
2. 1.39.4

Reactions: yamadakun

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Before this comment gets deleted too (for being off topic), is there anyway we can see what our deleted comments are? I'm curious as to what I said that was so off topic.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Before this comment gets deleted too (for being off topic), is there anyway we can see what our deleted comments are? I'm curious as to what I said that was so off topic.
no, you can try your luck by asking from mods but ..............

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I've been using pictures from the games for use in Brothel King, and I'd love to get some of the pictures from those old versions. Anyone know where I could download old versions of Witch Trainer Silver?
the WTS Mega used to have a few versions backward, not sure if the older ones are droped by now.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
On the first page of this thread, fifth or sixth post, there's a link that appears to be working for 1.33
Yep, thanks! I appreciate it. That was what I wanted -- it has a few clothing items that aren't available now, and I love the makeup option for the "fake cum" (Wish they'd add that back in)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been using pictures from the games for use in Brothel King, and I'd love to get some of the pictures from those old versions. Anyone know where I could download old versions of Witch Trainer Silver?
svscomics has really old versions assuming that those still exist on rg, fboom, k2cash, etc.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes