Stoop57

Oct 11, 2017
I'm out of the loop and it's been awhile since I've played this game so I apologize if this has been asked before. I'm wondering where the older scenes are? I remember there was a hermione showing butt scene as well as anal sex, looks like it's not in the most up to date version though? I'm curious if there's something I'm missing about the game as it's being updated. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
Is the game slow for anyone else? I'm not running any other programs but there's substantial lag and the text occasionally overlaps (even with the 1.40-1 bugfix update)
Having the same problems, wondering if there was an explanation or a fix.

Is it Windows Defender? Too many savegames? Something else?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm out of the loop and it's been awhile since I've played this game so I apologize if this has been asked before. I'm wondering where the older scenes are? I remember there was a hermione showing butt scene as well as anal sex, looks like it's not in the most up to date version though? I'm curious if there's something I'm missing about the game as it's being updated. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
hermione will do anal once you get to that point on favors, luna's content will be added in future, tonks will have content in future, etc.

i'd say not problem at your end just some coding issue.

Reactions: ttipsigam

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Try the most recent version instead of the outdated one. Please submit screenshots and details about your computer, such as its GPU, CPU, and RAM, if the issue continues.

Stoop57

Oct 11, 2017
hermione will do anal once you get to that point on favors, luna's content will be added in future, tonks will have content in future, etc.

i'd say not problem at your end just some coding issue.
Did they nix the show butt sequence?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
maybe someday
will never happen. this has been up many times and everytime the devs says the same thing. never gonna happen.
its a corruption game where they will just add more and more of the same but different girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
will never happen. this has been up many times and everytime the devs says the same thing. never gonna happen.
its a corruption game where they will just add more and more of the same but different girls.
true since only some want it and many don't.

Reactions: Julius and baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
and its strange, because the game is about letting the girl getting fucked by others, even if u dont see it.
and u also get a scene with her stripping with Snape and getting his cum over her body.
but the dev team want to make it into something else instead of building it on that.
I have tried it a few times, and still I dont find it better than the original.
but if people like it, its a good investment for the team. but not the way I would go with it.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
and its strange, because the game is about letting the girl getting fucked by others, even if u dont see it.
and u also get a scene with her stripping with Snape and getting his cum over her body.
but the dev team want to make it into something else instead of building it on that.
I have tried it a few times, and still I dont find it better than the original.
but if people like it, its a good investment for the team. but not the way I would go with it.
Only one path in the game is about getting the girl fucked by others. That's been true since the original. Regardless, there are still public events coming.

Jan 1, 2021
This is psychologically interesting. There is a weird percentage of “territory marking” when it comes to girls in media. In most anything, when there’s a hot girl (even in a cartoon erotic game) guys get into this possessive “she’s all mine and I’ll NEVER share!” Or they’ll psychologically assign her to one specific male character that they see themselves as, like a personal avatar (Edward from Twilight, Ross from Friends, Leonard from Big Bang, etc ) and anyone else that the main girl dares to hook up with is an “interloper”. I face literal death threats when I publish an erotic story about a woman cheating. Guys are really weird about this!

The premise of WTS isn’t just to have sex with Hermione but to wreck her reputation, which includes turning her into a school-wide slut. But most people don’t want to share her, they want to *own* her with this weird sense of exclusivity. I’ll wager that most people DO NOT want to share Hermione with anyone else. Me? I hope we do. But public pressure is probably not on my side.

That said, your negativity is really a bummer when the devs are telling you otherwise. Way to sour all the fans.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its wasteful to even talk about this.
I have followed this in the past and the DEVS are really anti-NTR. and they said it multiple times, Snape sex not gonna happen.
even if we get request from people all the time, it will not change as long the DEVS are not changing.
it both irritating and facts in the same time. no matter what we say it will not change, no matter how well u argue and try to convince, it will not change, even your analysis that makes 100% sense, it will not change.
I mean, how the fuck do you change a anti-ntr DEV? impossible. he will shut down the whole game before that happens.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Good. It's their game. They can do what they want with it.

There are plenty of games here that have all kinds of kinks and things I am not even slightly interested in. I don't go to their boards and demand that they cater to mine instead.

Make suggestions, sure. I've made some for this game. But ultimately, realize it's not your decision to make, any more than if you send emails to Steven King and demand he include scenes in his next book that you want.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
its wasteful to even talk about this.
I have followed this in the past and the DEVS are really anti-NTR. and they said it multiple times, Snape sex not gonna happen.
even if we get request from people all the time, it will not change as long the DEVS are not changing.
it both irritating and facts in the same time. no matter what we say it will not change, no matter how well u argue and try to convince, it will not change, even your analysis that makes 100% sense, it will not change.
I mean, how the fuck do you change a anti-ntr DEV? impossible. he will shut down the whole game before that happens.
I'd love to see where you think any of the team have said they're anti-NTR. The git is open to everyone though, and a public request is literally one of the latest commits. Are you sure you're in the right thread, and thinking of the right devs?

Reactions: Bummenphist
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes