cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thx man. I'll do it that way. Hope dont lost this ones too. It's a good game, it's dialogues, jokes are epic and funny. but starting over is a little annoying. and I am kind of bound with my gameplay, wanna continue where I left it but if there's no other way, gonna start it over then. thx again.
well oldtimers of this are used to it since before 1.4x every major release was restart from scratch.

Akabur did a few images in the same style as the CG's, which weren't actually implemented in the game proper. I believe there's four or five such images floating about. The one you're thinking of is one such image.
those like snape having good time with hermione were in op for a long time.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Damn, played this mod some years ago, it is stuck and almost with no new content.
Can remember playing this one just before Princess trainer gold edition.

Even a lazyass as Akabur released 2 or 3 games in this time.

Why is people still supporting this??? lol

Can remember some other game very similar to this one with much more content (based in HP franchise).

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
those like snape having good time with hermione were in op for a long time.
Wait that was actually in the game and they removed it?? I feel sad now for my boy Snape...

Any chance you still have that image? I'd love to see it.

Anon907

Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Damn, played this mod some years ago, it is stuck and almost with no new content.

Can remember some other game very similar to this one with much more content (based in HP franchise).
Honestly, I really wish Mo Coder had kept control of the mod team. He got shit done, even if it was messy. We now have a mod that is light on corruption, performs worse, and is blowing it's resources into animations that could be used for a multitude of things...
But at least we get new outfits.

Reactions: parakep

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait that was actually in the game and they removed it?? I feel sad now for my boy Snape...

weren't ever in game, just unused art by akabur or fan art by him.

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019

it's why i just pop in once a year give it a whack and vanished just to see if there been any progression other than more(?) outfits.

Jan 1, 2021
Akabur did a few images in the same style as the CG's, which weren't actually implemented in the game proper. I believe there's four or five such images floating about. The one you're thinking of is one such image.
I’ve been running an extra content mod that’s been cocking up much of the gameplay. It’s very possible that’s making certain images not appear. I recently had Hermoine describe that very double-handjob scene after a favor, although the image never appeared. Of course, it’s also very possible that I’m a moron and I just haven’t yet triggered it. There’s a lot of variables at play, the biggest being my own dumb-fuck human error.

Pachinco

Jun 27, 2017
can anyone post a save? i think i broke the game by unlocking the wardrobe, and now i can't unlock the "work" scenes. I really dont want to grind again for a few hours

Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
Hey :)
Quick question : I played that game long ago.
But everytime when a new update came out saves wasn't compatibles.
Is it still the same ?
Let's say if I download the current version (1.44.4) will I be able to import saves without crash when 1.45 will be out ?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I’ve been running an extra content mod that’s been cocking up much of the gameplay. It’s very possible that’s making certain images not appear. I recently had Hermoine describe that very double-handjob scene after a favor, although the image never appeared. Of course, it’s also very possible that I’m a moron and I just haven’t yet triggered it. There’s a lot of variables at play, the biggest being my own dumb-fuck human error.
Yeah if you're using the extra content mod, and it's the one I'm thinking of, it isn't compatible with the latest update. You'd have to take that up with the extra content dev. Posted the image below for you though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It wasn't in the game proper, and wasn't removed. Like above, it was just some images Akabur did in a similar style, but they were never really part of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
is there removed contet in this game tho right? i remember you could corrupt Luna in 2 diferent ways before and even make it play with hermione wich was 2 of my favorite contents in this game and there are no more. i cant even make the old versions of the game work for some reason

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a way to contact the discord mods? I can't use any invitation to the discord server.
it works just fine.

Hey :)
Quick question : I played that game long ago.
But everytime when a new update came out saves wasn't compatibles.
Is it still the same ?
Let's say if I download the current version (1.44.4) will I be able to import saves without crash when 1.45 will be out ?
should be but never know, saves should been compatible on 1.4x onwards but 1.44.x broke saves.

is there removed contet in this game tho right? i remember you could corrupt Luna in 2 diferent ways before and even make it play with hermione wich was 2 of my favorite contents in this game and there are no more. i cant even make the old versions of the game work for some reason
yes there is, luna's content has been removed and will be added back later.

Reactions: Groumpf

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
There's a way to contact the discord mods? I can't use any invitation to the discord server.
It's possible that you've joined the discord alrerady and left/been banned for some reason. That's happened in the past. What exactly is happening when you try to join?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes