cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i still cant get the luna events from the past version
im not crazy, i swear we used to be able to fuck luna but i cant make it happen
you are right, you aren't crazy but you are blind since luna's thingies was explained some posts before yours.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Cho is the hottest character in this game, so I'm glad she is finally getting some attention.
I totally agree, besides the fact that she has the best thighs, and ass she has this narcissistic and headstrong personality, while also being cute

Reactions: Nixi~

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
you also like tonks pupil astoria?
not gonna lie I came back to the game after a long time, but as far as I remember Astoria has no interest and thinks any relationship with the mc is disgusting, I don't even remember seeing her naked, as far as I remember she just manipulated others with her magic for sadistic pleasure, or there's more?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not gonna lie I came back to the game after a long time, but as far as I remember Astoria has no interest and thinks any relationship with the mc is disgusting, I don't even remember seeing her naked, as far as I remember she just manipulated others with her magic for sadistic pleasure, or there's more?
can see her naked too (just by removing all her clothes) but no content with her besides teaching her to use that spell.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zekethor

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
I mean, that's exactly the problem, she has zero content, so people don't like her, which means she gets zero content. And the stuff they did have, they threw out the window because they didn't want her to be a loli anymore

• Angry
Reactions: Chekhovs_Ghost
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes