Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
It's been a long time since I dabbled with this mod/game and I just want to drop by and say how awesome it is. There is a reason I return to this time and time again. It is small compact game filled with loads of fun content both for discovering and for repeating. A "Hermione's Bag" of a game if you will, with endless potential to put more stuff in. I really like the card game and truly hope someday it will expand in both cooler card tiers and more opponents and maybe even different set of rules sometimes. The user contributed mirror stories are also something incredible. My only negative criticism would be that original had characters change their clothes automatically to much more revealing outfits as corruption grows, which was incredibly hot surprise that sets your blood flowing like nothing else!

This game/mod definitely enters my all time Hall of Fame and will forever carry fond memories! Thanks to original creator of this gem, Thanks to dedicated devs upkeeping and expanding this game, Thanks to people for supporting this project and Thanks to fans that helped shape this game or encouraged anything for its continued benefit!

<3

• Red Heart
Reactions: LoafyLemon

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Guys, how do you raise tonks reputation and favour? Does it have anything to do with the other girls?

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
Is all the content available before the Ball? or is there stuff that triggers after it?
I can't unlock the hidden option for Susan yet i have 3 hearts for "cast imperio on Susan" and Astoria's wardrobe unlocked

is there a way to unlock the kitty accessories from the potion to wear them from wardrove?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
this game still has huge potential, I have a few suggestions I'd like to share:
-Returning with panties borrowed from both Hermione and Cho, Strip scenes with Tonks is good, but I still want the option to keep them hahah
-I know that it is already planned to have personal favors with Tonks, I wanted them to have two routes, one fendom, and another submission route for her
-New plot against the Ministry of Magic or You Know Who hahahah, just to have more history and have combat options like the one against Snape
-devotion to Cho's ass, having even more scenes and dialogue glorifying that ass,
-More scenes with Astoria manipulating people to please the MC, and she taking great pleasure with this sadism hahaha
-Expand the card game even further, I thought it was fun, just missing good rewards and competitiveness
-Finally create more variations of the dialogue scenes, in the "lets have a talk" at the maximum whoring levels, to have different conversations, and have the option of the girl offering to cum on the face or swallow

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is all the content available before the Ball? or is there stuff that triggers after it?
I can't unlock the hidden option for Susan yet i have 3 hearts for "cast imperio on Susan" and Astoria's wardrobe unlocked
yes it is available.

susan's locked isn't either in game yet or it is unlocked by something odd.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
wait so....the current update, it's back to square one where only hermione has sex scenes?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes