Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
in addition to the ideas I had before, firstly it would be good to analyze the characters, to see what could be improved

-Hermione has already completed her route and all her scenes, but what does she still care? yes house points, so an event could be created where the winner would earn 1000 points and she would do everything to win, from there you would be free to define the details, and she may have a new position to punish those girls who do not comply with the headmaster rules, those bitches...

-Tonks still has the personal favors and help in the corruption of everyone else, maybe she likes to exploit the fantasies of others by becoming her innocent students and asking to be covered by her dear headmaster

-Cho needs a new life goal, while she doesn't find it, how about participating in the 1000 point event to pester Hermione? after all, it would be fun to beat mr cow boobs, and for that, the help of an expert would be essential, wouldn't it?

-Astoria would start to have sensations she never felt before, does she feel wet?, why?, she doesn't understand but wants to continue using the curse and humiliate more girls, what about that annoying Hermione and Cho, or the crazy one

-Luna I believe that just continuing with that particle thing, maybe drinking from the source will make her addicted

-Susan needs to receive private self-esteem lessons, doesn't she? maybe with the help of Tonks

-Lastly, that Snape bastard promised me some Slytherin sluts, it's time to pay

Reactions: Loosecannon308
Jan 1, 2021
in addition to the ideas I had before, firstly it would be good to analyze the characters, to see what could be improved

-Hermione has already completed her route and all her scenes, but what does she still care? yes house points, so an event could be created where the winner would earn 1000 points and she would do everything to win, from there you would be free to define the details, and she may have a new position to punish those girls who do not comply with the headmaster rules, those bitches...

-Tonks still has the personal favors and help in the corruption of everyone else, maybe she likes to exploit the fantasies of others by becoming her innocent students and asking to be covered by her dear headmaster

-Cho needs a new life goal, while she doesn't find it, how about participating in the 1000 point event to pester Hermione? after all, it would be fun to beat mr cow boobs, and for that, the help of an expert would be essential, wouldn't it?

-Astoria would start to have sensations she never felt before, does she feel wet?, why?, she doesn't understand but wants to continue using the curse and humiliate more girls, what about that annoying Hermione and Cho, or the crazy one

-Luna I believe that just continuing with that particle thing, maybe drinking from the source will make her addicted

-Susan needs to receive private self-esteem lessons, doesn't she? maybe with the help of Tonks

-Lastly, that Snape bastard promised me some Slytherin sluts, it's time to pay
I’ve pondered and posted many times about this.

Hermione is done. I’d just like to see more polish. More CG images for when she describes public favors. More animations for private favors.

Tonks is (so far) a mountain of wasted potential. I love the dirty teacher public favors but she needs to do way more, and with CGs preferred. Personal favors should be a mix of her shape-shifting, and testing Genie’s limits. She already has stories about centaurs and werewolves. Why not have her be heavier on the kinks?

Cho is done. Similar to Hermione, I’m out of imagination for her. Polish her up with CGs and animations, a few more favors and call it a day.

Luna should be like a cult zealot. She worships Genie now, so we can see where her personal favors are going. Make her the weird zealot that’s on a crusade to teach other students about spurts.

Susan. Assertive training is fun but switch it up with a twist. She gets obsessed with Genie, and is constantly breaking into his office to force herself on him, taking bigger and bigger risks. It could be a fun situation where she becomes a weird stalker where you have to choose between giving into her advances or being productive that day.

Astoria… I don’t care much for her. So a combination of your idea mixed with using her mind control abilities to create interesting sexual scenarios, as well as cheating your way through grinding parts of the game (gaining gold, ripping off the shop, winning at cards, etc) would be fine with me.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
I’ve pondered and posted many times about this.

Hermione is done. I’d just like to see more polish. More CG images for when she describes public favors. More animations for private favors.

Tonks is (so far) a mountain of wasted potential. I love the dirty teacher public favors but she needs to do way more, and with CGs preferred. Personal favors should be a mix of her shape-shifting, and testing Genie’s limits. She already has stories about centaurs and werewolves. Why not have her be heavier on the kinks?

Cho is done. Similar to Hermione, I’m out of imagination for her. Polish her up with CGs and animations, a few more favors and call it a day.

Luna should be like a cult zealot. She worships Genie now, so we can see where her personal favors are going. Make her the weird zealot that’s on a crusade to teach other students about spurts.

Susan. Assertive training is fun but switch it up with a twist. She gets obsessed with Genie, and is constantly breaking into his office to force herself on him, taking bigger and bigger risks. It could be a fun situation where she becomes a weird stalker where you have to choose between giving into her advances or being productive that day.

Astoria… I don’t care much for her. So a combination of your idea mixed with using her mind control abilities to create interesting sexual scenarios, as well as cheating your way through grinding parts of the game (gaining gold, ripping off the shop, winning at cards, etc) would be fine with me.
"I really like your ideas, especially the ones for Tonks, Luna, and Susan. I think those changes would be great.

While thinking about possible ways to introduce more content and the feeling that something significant is happening, I remembered the Goblet of Fire trials from the Harry Potter movie.

Here "Coincidentally", the participants representing their houses could be Hermione, Cho, Astoria, and Susan. However, this year's exams would be very different from what we've seen before... XD

Then could be create various interactions and entanglements between them. The possibilities are endless... and it should be relatively simple to implement. Because these scenes could be assembled using only chibis, the scenario, and dialogues

And have scenes of them asking for help to prepare for the tests..., Tonks interfering, and even dialogues with Snape. Full content pack

Last edited:
Reactions: Loosecannon308

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Personally, if the game is not specifically about pregnancy, then if it is included, it should always be as an option that the player can opt out of. Same for any specific kinks that don't add to the storyline.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Personally, I'd like to see implementation of pregnancy, visuals, etc. I doubt itll happen (Odds are its probably been said that it wont happen), but I think it'd be neat.
well it'd be dbl renders on favors and don't think snape would like to grope preggo hermione and other things.

Reactions: Bummenphist

noone91189

Jun 7, 2020
So no matter what I do I can't get ending 1 of the Waifu book. I've done 6x7x7, 7x7x6, 7x6x7, 123-123,123... I just can't get it to register ending one as a check. Any thoughts?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So no matter what I do I can't get ending 1 of the Waifu book. I've done 6x7x7, 7x7x6, 7x6x7, 123-123,123... I just can't get it to register ending one as a check. Any thoughts?
forget those stupid books and use cheats like any normal player.

How can I pose Hermione with the book like on screenshot #4
I cant find the option
scrshot 4 or 5? that's when changing her wardrobe.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
It's broken, so you can't get it. Fortunately you don't need it to progress.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes