Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Is it normal that the game be so slow? several times a character 'freezes' while speaking and I have to wait like 3 minutes for the text to appear, I think it's because of the animation of the mouth that moves when they speak.
And now my saves have been deleted, when I opened the game and tried to load one they appeared as 'incompatible'.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Is it normal that the game be so slow? several times a character 'freezes' while speaking and I have to wait like 3 minutes for the text to appear, I think it's because of the animation of the mouth that moves when they speak.
And now my saves have been deleted, when I opened the game and tried to load one they appeared as 'incompatible'.
Can't speak to the speed of the game, but may I ask how old your saves were; because the devs have been fairly upfront about the fact that saves from older versions (pre 1.40) don't work, i.e. are incompatible, with the current version.

Creus

Aug 7, 2017
Can't speak to the speed of the game, but may I ask how old your saves were; because the devs have been fairly upfront about the fact that saves from older versions (pre 1.40) don't work, i.e. are incompatible, with the current version.
The saves were from the latest version, maybe they were deleted because I exited the game using the X because I didn't want to wait 5 minutes to go to the start menu?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
starting as easy as playing solitaire, just dblclick ext and after game loads press start.

The saves were from the latest version, maybe they were deleted because I exited the game using the X because I didn't want to wait 5 minutes to go to the start menu?
could be your system but devs are making changes so game runs more smoothly.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
That does sound like it could be a bug. I guess it could be caused by the game closing while processes were running.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
If only there was some way to see what other people have gotten when they've asked for a save. Imagine being able to look through a thread, some way of, I don't know, digging the depths of the discussion to see if anyone has posted what you want. The admins should really implement such a feature.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If only there was some way to see what other people have gotten when they've asked for a save. Imagine being able to look through a thread, some way of, I don't know, digging the depths of the discussion to see if anyone has posted what you want. The admins should really implement such a feature.
some saves are before 1.44.x.

Reactions: Anomaly67
Jan 12, 2019
In this infinite multiverse where everything possible has happened and is happening simultaneously, there is not a single infinitesimal possibility in which you are actually not a total ass.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
went as far as aug 17th and while there was *cough* some *cough* posters asking save there was no1 sharing.

Reactions: Anomaly67
Jan 12, 2019
went as far as aug 17th and while there was *cough* some *cough* posters asking save there was no1 sharing.
Hence why I asked, my dear friend. I didn't need the sassy commentary from the peanut gallery. We should be helping each other when we can, not taking shots for absolutely no reason.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
In this infinite multiverse where everything possible has happened and is happening simultaneously, there is not a single infinitesimal possibility in which you are actually not a total ass.
All that, and you still didn't learn how to use the search function. Tragic. Considering you've been asking for two days now, you'd think you could spare one hour of your time. In fact, you could have spent one hour and then uploaded your completed save, saving others this terrible plight you find yourself in. Why aren't you helping others when you can, instead of taking shots at people for absolutely no reason?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes