LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
So no matter what I do I can't get ending 1 of the Waifu book. I've done 6x7x7, 7x7x6, 7x6x7, 123-123,123... I just can't get it to register ending one as a check. Any thoughts?
Ending 1 requires you to fail to hookup with any of the girls, that's all.

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
Personally I'd like to see more dialog alternatives to the already existing Hermione and Cho scenes. Also more "extreme" content, like A2M (present on the first Hermione anal scene), deepthroat, rimjobs...

I have the feeling that the art is slowing down the project, I'd prefer to have more content added even if the scenes were just text and the doll (like most Hermione scenes) instead of a fully animated CG scene.

Reactions: Zekethor

Svv1ft

Aug 17, 2020
I just want to ask developer why don't you put resoures into the archive.rpa? Mod runs much more slower and has stutters than original because of it.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I just want to ask developer why don't you put resoures into the archive.rpa? Mod runs much more slower and has stutters than original because of it.
I'm not tech savvy enough to know the reason, but I also have noticed more stutters in recent updates... Is what you suggest an easy fix for the devs?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
.RPA has nothing to do with stutters, it's about IO which is being worked on. Check our gitea instance for details, link is on our website.

Svv1ft

Aug 17, 2020
.RPA has nothing to do with stutters, it's about IO which is being worked on. Check our gitea instance for details, link is on our website.
Yet I've recompiled your game, put almost everything resourses in .rpa and the game starts to work much more smoother. Yes, there are still some stutters, but their numbers drastically decreased.
It's just how OS works with a lot of files. Try to copy 10000 files from one drive to another - it takes eternity. Put them into one single archive with no compression and copy - it will be much more faster.

Reactions: parakep

DeanMMM

Dec 10, 2017
Help, pls. I have everything open except Hermione's public assignments, why are there sex with Luna and Hermione in the files, but I can't achieve it?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
Help, pls. I have everything open except Hermione's public assignments, why are there sex with Luna and Hermione in the files, but I can't achieve it?
they already replied that they removed the old content from Luna, but maybe they intend to bring it back later

Reactions: DeanMMM

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Yet I've recompiled your game, put almost everything resourses in .rpa and the game starts to work much more smoother. Yes, there are still some stutters, but their numbers drastically decreased.
It's just how OS works with a lot of files. Try to copy 10000 files from one drive to another - it takes eternity. Put them into one single archive with no compression and copy - it will be much more faster.
Loading the archive entails decompression and real-time loading of files into memory, which results in a larger memory footprint and increased cycle count compared to loose files. The side effect you are encountering is due to the loading of all files into memory, which is not desirable. Therefore, I am implementing prediction to our custom statements and minimizing IO overhead to address this issue.

Archive handling does not enhance performance, and in fact, developers advise caution in their use since they render source code inaccessible. As Witch Trainer Silver is an open-source project, it is crucial to maintain its open nature, even for game releases.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: parakep
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes