Fake117x

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone have a link to android vrs 3.9? Only ones I can find are either dead links or for windows.

I'm just looking for the luna stuff btw so not sure specifically what 3.9 thats in but I'll take anything at this point...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone have a link to android vrs 3.9? Only ones I can find are either dead links or for windows.

I'm just looking for the luna stuff btw so not sure specifically what 3.9 thats in but I'll take anything at this point...
well on web you can find that version to dl but no idea how trustworthy those are. no 1.39.4 on devs archive but it doesn't hurt to ask them if they have it still. you can try to play win version with joiplay.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017

You go to the OP and so see this:

From there, I really can't help you more

MMueller

Aug 20, 2019
All that, and you still didn't learn how to use the search function. Tragic. Considering you've been asking for two days now, you'd think you could spare one hour of your time. In fact, you could have spent one hour and then uploaded your completed save, saving others this terrible plight you find yourself in. Why aren't you helping others when you can, instead of taking shots at people for absolutely no reason?
Don't feed the trolls. Your reactions are their feast. Ignore them and leave them starving. And Livvy, I'm not referring to you, but to the obvious trolling other guy.

Fake117x

Jan 6, 2020
You go to the OP and so see this:

From there, I really can't help you more
While I appreciate the help the version there is windows and I'm looking for Android.

I've obviously searched the web a bit as well and had no luck so figured this was the best place to try

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017

Have you tried there?
While I appreciate the help the version there is windows and I'm looking for Android.

I've obviously searched the web a bit as well and had no luck so figured this was the best place to try

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
How many wins does it take for the cards to change?
I have been getting cards in the gallery but I don't see them in my 3 pages of cards

Last edited:
Reactions: yamadakun

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
How many wins does it take for the cards to change?
I have been getting cards in the gallery but I don't see them in my 3 pages of cards
Not quite sure what you mean. Are you asking how many wins until the pictures on the cards change? As in, the idea that the Hermione on the card will wear a smaller skirt? Because that hasn't been implemented yet.

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
Not quite sure what you mean. Are you asking how many wins until the pictures on the cards change? As in, the idea that the Hermione on the card will wear a smaller skirt? Because that hasn't been implemented yet.
Yes and under the card game it says it'll change depending on the number of challenges you have won

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Yes and under the card game it says it'll change depending on the number of challenges you have won
Yeah, the pictures changing hasn't been implemented at the moment. Johnny, the writer, was working on it more as a side project before he joined the team proper, and now he's got his hands full with writing the rest of the game. I know he wants to go back to work on the card game at some point though.

The card system does change once, and this is when you start making wagers on the game but I forget what the exact requirements for it are. I want to say it's after you beat Hermione a few times. You'll know when it happens, because you'll get new rules for the game each time. Things like being issued random cards, or the lowest number winning.

Fake117x

Jan 6, 2020

Have you tried there?

yeah the official sites links are dead. I've searched the discord too with no joy. I did find that site on my searches and from what I gathered it seems legit but you have to be a member to view links and for whatever reason they won't send the registration emails.

Ugh tried again and successfully got registered only for both of those links to be dead. but thanks all the same.

• Sad
Reactions: SuperMaxo

F1forhalp

4th St. Niteowls - Because Of Once Upon A Time
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
The card system does change once, and this is when you start making wagers on the game but I forget what the exact requirements for it are. I want to say it's after you beat Hermione a few times. You'll know when it happens, because you'll get new rules for the game each time. Things like being issued random cards, or the lowest number winning.
there's where my issue lies with the card game: you can buy packs and put together a set, all fine. then, from some point onward, it's always random, and always reverse (lower number takes over) and that is that. so, there's not really a point in improving your cards to begin with, which also makes the cards you won from early on games pointless, to a degree.

Reactions: jahall

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
yeah the official sites links are dead. I've searched the discord too with no joy. I did find that site on my searches and from what I gathered it seems legit but you have to be a member to view links and for whatever reason they won't send the registration emails.

Ugh tried again and successfully got registered only for both of those links to be dead. but thanks all the same.
As the developer, I can provide some clarification.

Unfortunately, attempting to recompile the older version 1.39 of the game is not a viable option due to the unavailability of some Java tools. The specific Ren'py launcher version we used will crash during compilation because of it, rendering the task impossible.

Regrettably, unless someone possesses a copy of the android build, it is forever lost.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

tried win version under joiplay?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
would it be possible to create scenes or at least assist in creation with this?, I believe it could be very positive for people who want to create mods as well
It's possible to have some control over the generations. ControlNet allows the posing of characters, for example. Inpainting allows a variety of modification. Different embeddings and specialized LORAs allows a various of things, like specific clothing, sexual positions, etc.

A problem with this specific Akabur LORA seems that it doesn't do environments very well. It would have to be retrained, but it can be.

But yes, this tool is incredibly powerful, it can work as is or assist an artist.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
would it be possible to create scenes or at least assist in creation with this?, I believe it could be very positive for people who want to create mods as well
Using AI-generated artwork in a game is not practical because the artwork it creates can be unpredictable and inconsistent. Game development involves a lot of creativity, and AI-generated art may not be able to capture the unique style and vision of the game's artists.

Also, game artwork requires more than just a single image. It often involves creating multiple layers, textures, and animations that must work together seamlessly to create a complete image that feels immersive. AI-generated artwork may not be able to produce these complex layers and animations, which are essential to even function as a game asset.

Lastly, refining and improving AI-generated artwork can be time-consuming and difficult. This can slow down game development and increase costs.

So while AI-generated artwork can be useful for creating concept art, it is not currently practical for use in the game due to its limitations.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes