tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
No idea where you got that from, but it's not true.
Oh, sorry. It's just that, I've unlocked all the girls and did their quests. Some content such as favors for the others are not available at current updates as well as giving gifts. Luna has some scenes but mostly finger and cunnilingus. Are there any girls aside from Hermione that the MC can have sex with? names are ok, I'll try to figure out how to get them

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Oh, sorry. It's just that, I've unlocked all the girls and did their quests. Some content such as favors for the others are not available at current updates as well as giving gifts. Luna has some scenes but mostly finger and cunnilingus. Are there any girls aside from Hermione that the MC can have sex with? names are ok, I'll try to figure out how to get them
Nope. The sex scenes CG of Cho and Luna are in the game files, but not ingame yet.

Reactions: tuShua

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Where the walkthroug? #ask
#reply nowhere, don't need it (unless is dumber than broken boot).

wait so....the current update, it's back to square one where only hermione has sex scenes?
why on earth devs would do that? they have spent long time to other characters.

with cho at least once after her team wins that stupid broom game.

Reactions: tuShua

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Cho has multiple sexual scenes, including handjobs, blowjobs, and sex. More to come in the future update.

Nope. The sex scenes CG of Cho and Luna are in the game files, but not ingame yet.
Cho sex scenes are in the game.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Cho has multiple sexual scenes, including handjobs, blowjobs, and sex. More to come in the future update.

I meant that while you do have a unique sex scene with her, you can't fuck her again (unlike Hermione), in fact you can't do anything with Cho once you finished her storyline, which is quite a shame, since you have to reload a save to see a previous scene. But I suppose it'll be added in future updates.

But her story is very cool anyway, it's quite impressive how much more content this has over the original Witch Trainer.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017

#reply nowhere, don't need it (unless is dumber than broken boot).

why on earth devs would do that? they have spent long time to other characters.

with cho at least once after her team wins that stupid broom game.
thanks guys!

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I meant that while you do have a unique sex scene with her, you can't fuck her again (unlike Hermione), in fact you can't do anything with Cho once you finished her storyline, which is quite a shame, since you have to reload a save to see a previous scene. But I suppose it'll be added in future updates.

But her story is very cool anyway, it's quite impressive how much more content this has over the original Witch Trainer.
We've kind of ran out of time, so we've decided to cut the event short and add repeatable events later on, with new art, instead of rushing it.

Feedback from you guys has also helped immensely to understand what it is that most people would have wanted.

F1forhalp

4th St. Niteowls - Because Of Once Upon A Time
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
less dress-up dolls and cardgames and more action.
i wouldn't mind the card game, if it weren't for the mandatory Random and Reverse, which leads to absolutely NO point in buying cards.. i mean, them Weasels explicitely say, players can make their own rules, but it's -always- random and reverse, so why build a deck..? and at time being, there's potential in playing cards and winning something, but as of yet there's only the Granger girl with a scene, imo should be considered to work out something later on.

Last edited:

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022

For anyone who doesn't want to solve the puzzle, use this site.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes