sup things

Oct 15, 2021
A lot of people are talking about the old Luna path. Now, I only discovered this game a few days ago (was only aware of the Akabur version which is more bare-bones) and I'm never a fan of cut content, be it in theme or not.

The current version of the game is great and very enjoyable, but I would like to at least check the old cut CGs, so what I did was download the 1.39.4 version and now all I need is a save game for that version since I won't be playing the same game one more time (on an older version) just for a different Luna Lovegood path. But the curiosity is killing me as to how much different Luna's path was previously.

So with that being said... Anyone can help a brother out? With a pre-1.4 luna path or finished savegame? Search function came up with nada :cry:

If there's a different manner to see the old CGs though, I'd be interested in that as well.

Reactions: monkisuma

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But the curiosity is killing me as to how much different Luna's path was previously.

So with that being said... Anyone can help a brother out? With a pre-1.4 luna path or finished savegame? Search function came up with nada :cry:

If there's a different manner to see the old CGs though, I'd be interested in that as well.
she was either dominant until genie dicked her and then became submissive to have 3some hermione or total airhead which gave bjs to genie under his desk even tonks etc was in room and invited genie to her room for sex.

TheLoveBiscuit

Oct 20, 2017
How to unlock odd jobs promoter for Hermione
The promoter job has NOTHING to do with outfits. You can buy the whole outfit store and it won't unlock.

The promoter job is unlocked through the card game. Play against snape - win - then go to weasley store. Play the card games until you have 15 tokens and buy the quest item in their store and you'll have it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it needs costume aka gamer girl costume for hermione but not from clothes shop.

sup things

Oct 15, 2021
Use cheat function to max Hermione stats, wait a couple days till the hat starts talking and that starts Luna content.
That easy huh? ty.

she was either dominant until genie dicked her and then became submissive to have 3some hermione or total airhead which gave bjs to genie under his desk even tonks etc was in room and invited genie to her room for sex.
I'll run it once to see what it's all about after I advance further with hermione in the current patch. Don't wanna spoil it by cheating just yet!

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Besides the ending and maybe some slightly different dialogue throughout, is there any difference between the 2 paths?
Well, there's an entire path of events you wouldn't get if you don't choose the public route. So, yes? It depends on what you're asking.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, there's an entire path of events you wouldn't get if you don't choose the public route. So, yes? It depends on what you're asking.
imma guess that he asks do we see hermione tagteaming with guys and that i doubt very much.

sup things

Oct 15, 2021
Good point, you'd miss out on all the public events. I was considering whether it was ever worth loading the game from the path warning and do the personal route for some extra content. I assumed it wasn't worth and others have stated the same. I don't care about endings for these type of games.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Good point, you'd miss out on all the public events. I was considering whether it was ever worth loading the game from the path warning and do the personal route for some extra content. I assumed it wasn't worth and others have stated the same. I don't care about endings for these type of games.
Oh sorry I think I misunderstood before. Then yes, if you choose to keep Hermione to yourself, you'll see all the same private scenes that you'd see if you chose to have her become a public use whore. It's only by doing the public route that you'd get extra additional content. Public route has the most content basically.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well, considering the public events are more or less 'just text' (how many real scenes are there?), some might say it's not worth it.
the endings do vary.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well, considering the public events are more or less 'just text' (how many real scenes are there?), some might say it's not worth it.
the endings do vary.
snape groping hermione, hermione giving hj to ron and harry and ofc tentacle scene but yea most of it is just her telling what she did.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes