F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Getting it on with Tonks eventually is a given. I'm waiting for Prof McGonagall to use her transformation into some hot chick to get it on with Dumbaldore/Genie, . . . .
or ole Lady Mac -not- using transformation into some hot chick, and shows up anyway. ykno. for Halloween and all that. :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there's long road ahead before more cast is added (iw suffers on too big cast).

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
if it has any effects on her.
she'd probably fall on her face. unless ofc MC quickly prevents her from that by lessay.. dropping pants and give her something to 'land on'. he must be quick.
:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

Bosss

May 1, 2017
I looked at the update on Luna's outfit, it looks great! But, unfortunately, you quickly realize that these clothes have no functionality other than to undress. Now, if there was an event where you walk Luna on a leash, or Hermione walks her.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
my friends what do i do when cho starts talking about some brutes?
Genie says i have to talk to her but i talked to every character and none seems to care

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
my friends what do i do when cho starts talking about some brutes?
Genie says i have to talk to her but i talked to every character and none seems to care
what cxx said.
personal favour that is. talk, don't fap. (something like 'actually listen' was it)

although, i do think i recall still choosing that other option and had some success anyway, back in like 1.45.1 or so..

Reactions: Arrascaeta

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
Soo which is the link to the most updated download? I'm a little lost and def slow
1701078748331.png

Any of these depending on what you want to play it on. The different links (Anonfile,Gofile,Mega,...) are just different sites hosting the exact same file. I'd suggest Gofile as it's probably the quickest download of the bunch. So if you're a Windows user, just click the top Gofile link.

Reactions: McSqsh
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes