Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
Uhm so my explorer crashes as soon as i right click to extract the archive. Ive tried to download it from all links even other sites, still same thing happens. Anyone else got this issue?

I just want to bone Hermione...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Uhm so my explorer crashes as soon as i right click to extract the archive. Ive tried to download it from all links even other sites, still same thing happens. Anyone else got this issue?
extracting with what?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
extracting with what?
that seems to be the question..
me using for any file operations to think of, barely ever encountered unpack issues unless the archive is passworded (which isn't the case with WTS) and then the commander just asks the password. can even navigate inside of the archive and extract single files.

..dang i should think about some thread about my toolbox.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
extracting with windows unzipper can cause problems.
that's why i'm not using it. been on the Commander ever since .. hell if i knew, was it Win95 or even Win3.11 when they C&D'd the dev and he renamed it (used to be named Windows Commander before) because micro$oft etc.. always used double pane instead of having to work with two Explorer windows. no alttabbing and silly windoze forgetting stuff inbetween.
the idea is based off the even older Norton Commander from ancient DOS times.
it's so successful that even Linux has a fork of it, here: for the interested.

gesanor

Jul 15, 2020
does anyone have the version before they removed the option to choose between cg/animated chibi scenes? i think its right before the official archived versions

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes