Apr 7, 2019
So there is scat in this game? If not, wil there be?
If that's what you're looking for -and no judgement on my part- the current tag system would probably be the best place to narrow down games rather than the specific discussion boards. I feel like the coprophilic games are pretty well marked and well tagged. Good luck in your endeavors.

Apr 7, 2019
would be feasible to try and make a Astoria dom path, what with her wanting to .. whatwasit.. have everyone do what she wants.. of sorts, anyway, and her actual stuff is rather very short.
or if it has to be the brainwash thing, why not Suzy with the atm barely existing storyline. then again that'd be somewhat too far fetched idk.. maybe a 'failed attempt to up her self confidence' or something.

as is, both of them don't have much for show, except the wardrobe stuff which in itself proves buggy: clothes stuck 'Loading' (never finishes), have to kill the game and reload, and or (yes both) clothes don't re-attach when changing tabs in the wardrobe: example, change undies, go back to, say, skirts; girl (any) may remain topless, or nude, without complaining, no matter her level, even after closing wardrobe selector, and will still be like that on next appearance; only fix is remove and add said clothes once again, manually.
seen so during most recent version and iirc 2 or 3 versions back. trackdown was no success because it's not shown in any log.
The nascent Astoria path was what first got me interested in this modded version of the game some three or so years ago. I really hope it returns in full force and is developed more completely.

Reactions: Mastershake

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well we don't know whom her spell affects (not tonks for sure since she is big pervert and same with genie and snape prolly) besides susan.
hmmm it does affect Tonks when given the just right commands, at some point she has to struggle a bit to overcome that. i like the way they tried the spell's explanation, most convincing one i've found thus far, actually. that you don't get forced, by force (inorite) but rather get drawn or lured (in this case, talked) into doing the culprits bidding. find the right stuff to make them do, find the right tone with the target; "ask her nicely", auto clickers and skip users may have missed that bit.
as Auror, Tonks is trained to detect and withstand, (or overcome) and does alright.. well Astoria isn't in any way experienced enough with spells to "enforce" anything big on stronger (years of experience, spoecial training etc.) targets. but, chance is she hits the right spot, and can catch anyone off guard. that would be my idea for entering something Astoria dom path something. pretty vague as is, not my brightest day today. :cautious:

*edit* found a typo. now it's MINE.

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021
november or december.
Played this game more than a year ago.. More than 1 years have passed and I see no new contents. Did the just fix bugs and polish the game rather than adding new scenes?? And what about the new update?? Will there be new contents this time??

An anon 42

Jun 22, 2020
Played this game more than a year ago.. More than 1 years have passed and I see no new contents. Did the just fix bugs and polish the game rather than adding new scenes?? And what about the new update?? Will there be new contents this time??
No, they also took out a bunch of the luna content...

Also, its been a month since I last mentioned it but still no patch notes for lastest version lol

A. Dark

Aug 19, 2021

Also, its been a month since I last mentioned it but still no patch notes for lastest version lol
Now that's sad.. I just hope they add some worthwhile contents this time.. Still searching for games similar to this one..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is new content just not much.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Not only has there been new content in the past year, the removal of the dom/sub Luna content was well over a year ago. It was 2 years ago
The game exists in a quantum state where there hasn't been an update in years, while simultaneously the update that reworked Luna just happened.

Witch Trainer Silver – Update 1.45.3 said:
Hello everyone,

I hope you’re enjoying the latest update! We’ve been working on addressing some pesky bugs, and it took us a few days to smooth everything out, but we got there in the end! Here are a few mentions of what the new patch brings:

• Tonks hangouts are now fixed, and we’ve resolved the issues with the new multithreading solution.
  • Introducing a new toggle for autosaves, allowing you to turn them off.
  • Various minor tweaks and fixes.
Additionally, we’ve introduced some changes to our updater server to ensure it functions flawlessly from now on.
You now have the patch notes for the latest version.

Reactions: Mastershake

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Meh, I just don't like Astoria. Too young, no boobs. Nothing Akabur would ever create. Even when he creates a "young" character, she's not really young.
hehe i recall that pic, she's some brat. but that's Akabur style, quite caricaturesque. dang is that even a legit word..
i get it, Astoria is easy to dislike; attitude adjustment would be a thing, huh?
about the boobs, matter of taste.. all of those girls should be around the same age, give or take a year, except Ginny Weasel but that one's not in the game. in my view, this mod's girls tend to already be slightly 'overboobed' as in, cup size doesn't match the figure.. they're supposed to be what, late teens? and most of them with mandatory D resp E cup yea no. lots of devs like that, fall into extremes with leaning either flat or oversize. i call it a filthy habit.
Cho is somewhat more 'rounded up' in proportions there. it looks hm, balanced. Tonks, can live with. still fits the body type. the Granger girl? already too much, for my taste, body doesn't erm 'match up' with those boobs. funny enough, with Suzy this fine line does 'match up' again; that body fits with oversize.

but all those aren't Akabur drawings. me i wouldn't try to compare them. he still draws pen&paper, it's different.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
hehe i recall that pic, she's some brat. but that's Akabur style, quite caricaturesque. dang is that even a legit word..
i get it, Astoria is easy to dislike; attitude adjustment would be a thing, huh?
about the boobs, matter of taste.. all of those girls should be around the same age, give or take a year, except Ginny Weasel but that one's not in the game. in my view, this mod's girls tend to already be slightly 'overboobed' as in, cup size doesn't match the figure.. they're supposed to be what, late teens? and most of them with mandatory D resp E cup yea no. lots of devs like that, fall into extremes with leaning either flat or oversize. i call it a filthy habit.
Cho is somewhat more 'rounded up' in proportions there. it looks hm, balanced. Tonks, can live with. still fits the body type. the Granger girl? already too much, for my taste, body doesn't erm 'match up' with those boobs. funny enough, with Suzy this fine line does 'match up' again; that body fits with oversize.

but all those aren't Akabur drawings. me i wouldn't try to compare them. he still draws pen&paper, it's different.
Yeah, I know -- I'm just not into the loli stuff.

As for cup sizes too huge for their age? Aw, come on, it's a fantasy game. About magic. With a genie. I think we can forgive some fakeness here. ;)

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Yeah, I know -- I'm just not into the loli stuff.

As for cup sizes too huge for their age? Aw, come on, it's a fantasy game. About magic. With a genie. I think we can forgive some fakeness here. ;)
Personally, Susan is borderline too big for me. Generally I don't mind a good-sized set of tits, but when they veer into the huge jelly balloons area, eh I lose interest. But I also like the smaller ones, but again only if they're not too small. No children-like or over-inflated types for me.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Personally, Susan is borderline too big for me. Generally I don't mind a good-sized set of tits, but when they veer into the huge jelly balloons area, eh I lose interest. But I also like the smaller ones, but again only if they're not too small. No children-like or over-inflated types for me.
I agree completely. So many of these games fail for me because the artist has some sort of outrageous boob fetish that is so completely unnatural as to be unappetizing.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well given Susans proportions, it still fits imo.. she's kind of a big girl altogether. agreed, borderline.

I agree completely. So many of these games fail for me because the artist has some sort of outrageous boob fetish that is so completely unnatural as to be unappetizing.
that's what i was referring to, what comes out then happens to be woman bodies flat as a board, or obvious childlike bodies with giant somethings attached, in the extremes.

on the average, i mean in real life, there's this natural balance, in a manner of speaking; one might happen to come across one or the other 'extreme' but not that far as in some games.
also D cup and bigger, you won't enjoy much because those gals will complain about back pain, rather sooner than later..

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
The artwork itself is very important to the games I like. The 3D models never work for me, they always looks plastic, or at least not life-like. They never capture an expression correctly, and their arms and hands are always awkwardly posed, in my opinion. A good story, characters and interactions may overcome some of these things, but not enough for me. That's my two cents worth.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes