jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Great on PC but bad on android, game crashes when in wardrobe. Needs revised fix
Yes, you'll find messages about that here from a month or two back, when the update was first released, and it's also been raised on their Patreon. Unfortunately whatever combination of hardware and Android version that they're using to test the game doesn't have the problem, so they seem to be having difficulty tracking it down. They've asked people to install a piece of debug software and use it to get a log to send them, but the software sounds rather complicated to install and use for the average non-techie user and so far as I know nobody's done so.

TheMastaRusta

May 27, 2018
Did this game used to have a threesome between Hermione and Luna after you brainwashed Luna with the hat and she became more domineering? I know I played a mod like this but I can't remember which one it was

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did this game used to have a threesome between Hermione and Luna after you brainwashed Luna with the hat and she became more domineering? I know I played a mod like this but I can't remember which one it was
it was on 1.39.4 and couple of earlier versions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do they plan on reusing that or is there a way to download a previous version?
1.39.4 is linked on dev's site and once luna's story advances someday there might be 3some with girls again and maybe even 4some with cho and maybe 5some with girls and tonks (if genie has enuf stamina for that).

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
I did try that but it was said that the scene in particular is from 1.39.4 but the earliest the archives go is 1.41.0...So does that mean the scene is lost to time for now because that sucks
Try this, it's from a bit earlier on with the old Astoria model and all. The link was a few pages back, courtesy of S[s]u-p

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
would be feasible to try and make a Astoria dom path, what with her wanting to .. whatwasit.. have everyone do what she wants.. of sorts, anyway, and her actual stuff is rather very short.
or if it has to be the brainwash thing, why not Suzy with the atm barely existing storyline. then again that'd be somewhat too far fetched idk.. maybe a 'failed attempt to up her self confidence' or something.

as is, both of them don't have much for show, except the wardrobe stuff which in itself proves buggy: clothes stuck 'Loading' (never finishes), have to kill the game and reload, and or (yes both) clothes don't re-attach when changing tabs in the wardrobe: example, change undies, go back to, say, skirts; girl (any) may remain topless, or nude, without complaining, no matter her level, even after closing wardrobe selector, and will still be like that on next appearance; only fix is remove and add said clothes once again, manually.
seen so during most recent version and iirc 2 or 3 versions back. trackdown was no success because it's not shown in any log.

Reactions: barbarella2021

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
would be feasible to try and make a Astoria dom path, what with her wanting to .. whatwasit.. have everyone do what she wants.. of sorts, anyway, and her actual stuff is rather very short.
well we don't know whom her spell affects (not tonks for sure since she is big pervert and same with genie and snape prolly) besides susan.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes