deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
It'd be nice if we could get a copy of the game before all the cut content. With the old models and everything like the old Astoria model and all the content from before.

Reactions: Mastershake

S[s]u-p

Jul 4, 2019
It'd be nice if we could get a copy of the game before all the cut content. With the old models and everything like the old Astoria model and all the content from before.
I can't be sure that will work for you, I just took the folder with the game and created an archive, but I can assure you that it is virus-free, unlike several dubious sites where you can still download this version.

Aug 9, 2021

there is a section called ARCHIVES, thereyou can download all previous versions of the game

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

there is a section called ARCHIVES, thereyou can download all previous versions of the game
very old versions are not in their Mega anymore, mostly just 10 or less versions backward. i assume it'd be too much if they were to keep all the versions stored online. keeping stuff alive in the interwebs costs time and, actually, ressources.. which translates to money, in the end.

Reactions: Mastershake

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
How much content is there for Tonks? Are her personal favours available???? She is waaaay too fucking hot to only have public favours

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My disappointment is immensurable, at least a bj? And did the devs saywhen theyplanning on finishing her content
no, she just has sex with her students. not sure which hermione or tonks posing as hermione did something with genie at quidditch match.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes