johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Thank fuck there was a sex scene with Cho. It made the game worth it at the end :KEK:

I'm not particularly into huge honkers so hermoine's character felt like it had nothing going on for it except her saggy tits and being a prude. Same with susan, utterly boring character.

I did like the complete mindbreak in the ending 0 but I still prefer Cho and astoria. Luna is turning out to be pretty hot too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank fuck there was a sex scene with Cho. It made the game worth it at the end :KEK:

I'm not particularly into huge honkers so hermoine's character felt like it had nothing going on for it except her saggy tits and being a prude. Same with susan, utterly boring character.

I did like the complete mindbreak in the ending 0 but I still prefer Cho and astoria. Luna is turning out to be pretty hot too.
susan has only content with astoria.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018

Saggy tits?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and johnyakuza1

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Since the Extras pack mod hasn't been updated, I went to the Discord channel and downloaded some mods... but I can't seem to get them to work. I'm not a very computer literate person, but I figured if I just copied the files into the same subfolders, it would work.

What am I missing? Do i need to place the files called manifest and script as well and if so, into what folder?

Sorry kids, I'm an old guy. I wish there was an "install mod" option on this game like there was in the Extras, but I understand why there isn't.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Since the Extras pack mod hasn't been updated, I went to the Discord channel and downloaded some mods... but I can't seem to get them to work. I'm not a very computer literate person, but I figured if I just copied the files into the same subfolders, it would work.

What am I missing? Do i need to place the files called manifest and script as well and if so, into what folder?

Sorry kids, I'm an old guy. I wish there was an "install mod" option on this game like there was in the Extras, but I understand why there isn't.

Installation Guide

Windows, Linux, MAC
1. Download the mod.
2. Extract it to WT-Silver/game/mods/ directory.
3. Launch the game.
4. Enter mods menu and enable the mod.
5. Go back and click on start.

Android
1. Download the mod.
2. Extract it to Android/data/com.silverstudiogames.wts/files/game/mods/ directory. Note: If game, or mods directory is missing, create it.
3. Launch the game app.
4. Enter mods menu and enable the mod.
5. Go back and tap on start.
Important note: On some android devices, if the mods aren't loading, you might need to put them on your SD card instead.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Installation Guide
Thanks! That's really simple. I was expecting more.

So I did that and some of the mods I tried were incompatible with the new version, but some apparently went through, but now when I check the wardrobe, I see this. What am I missing? Is this just another incompatible mod?

I apologize for being so incompetent with this stuff.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes