F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
some people still don't read the thread title, so sad.. this here is a mod as in, not the original Akabur game, but a modified version. and then there was the discussion time and again, if it should no longer be called mod, because the amount of modifications was considered quite large.. something really doesn't add up with some people. anyone ever care to read a thread title? :unsure:

rqs

Aug 24, 2018
Yeah my bad my question is wrong, i was looking for the last version where the potions are still playable. I found 1.38 so far but the potions are still not included there.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
We've reached new levels of ridiculousness

Screenshot (4011).png

Also shout out to the modders for putting such a huge emphasis on lesbian content

• Haha
Reactions: Rastafoo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah my bad my question is wrong, i was looking for the last version where the potions are still playable. I found 1.38 so far but the potions are still not included there.
well you need version around 1.2 for potions.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
We've reached new levels of ridiculousness

View attachment 2883071

Also shout out to the modders for putting such a huge emphasis on lesbian content
at first glance, that ain't Cho. cup size is wrong, body is horribly out of shape, and Cho has a record of training whatwasit 4 times a day? or something. that there isn't Cho.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Does anyone know why all of my female cards don't strip all the way naked no matter how many times I won the game?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes