Creeper81

Oct 16, 2022
I've encountered a bug in the android version of the game. Once the map is unlocked and you go to the tailor for the first time you become stuck. All it shows is a brick wall and floor without any options to interact with any. You don't even have the ability to load a save so you basically have to reload the whole game. Screenshot_20230918-091534.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When will Witch trainer : Silver mod get completed?
this can be neverending story but that's up to devs. eventually this ends when all hp female chars are in and they have 2-3 public and private favors with 5 stars.

unless devs reboot whole thing but even that would be get all girls to 5 stars on favors.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
until then, we will have to enjoy tons and tons of clothes updates. it counts as 'content' for some. me i'm fine with the just school uniform getting lewder bit by bit.
jokes aside, there have been mentioned requests for even more girls, still, two of the already existing have little content (well, one of them has near nothing on her own except for those 3 scenes, no names because i'm lazy to spoiler) but off the context that's there already, if you check them girls' infos, seems to be planned for more. just the when is a tricky thing, because to write a story and continue it, needs an author. a writer, or writing team, who can come up with a story that fits the respective girl, and the underlying storyline off of the whole Hairy Popper story. there's some somewhat canon to consider, and then to write kinky stuff, which then has to kind of be approved and aligned with the team's ideas. if that happened, coders and artists will have to somehow form up the actual scenes for that story. with some luck, those are timely approved by the rest of the team, after that it's added into the existing game.. then comes the WTF WHY DONT THAT WORK aka bughunt and whatnot. that's by far more difficult than adding clothes.

Reactions: Visionedmetal

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
There are really some nice clothing combinations possible in the game. Really beautiful.
The only problem is... until you have unlocked them all, you hardly have anything to do with the girls and rarely or never see them anymore (except for Hermione, of course).
I think it would be nice if there was no quest content anymore, but you could still see the girls every now and then. Kind of random encounters because they burst into the office and want something. Or just say hello. Or you can play repeatable games. Like this card game with Snape. It's kind of mean anyway that you can only play this with Snape.
Chance encounters like this would lighten up everyday office life a bit.

Reactions: Josefs

F1forhalp

SOTD: Katzenjammer - Hey Ho On The Devil's Back
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
like said earlier this is neverending story.
i recall some did a movie with that title. then another one which was part two.. ridiculous in itself rite.

back to topic, that note simply says "at this point we think there should be something more from this very point on in this single part, but we don't have what would fit right there, so we leave you a note." if they actually had what they think is the next snippet for that very place, but it's just not yet finished, the note would possibly say "under development" or such.
so i assume they are not there yet, with the parts ending with the note "to be done".
don't pin me on the above, it's an assumption; i may be wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes