deathspawn246

Aug 4, 2017
The only problem that I have so far is that when you level up the girls to the next level there can be a gap in what they are willing to do.

Example: When you level up Hermoine at one point she goes from wearing panties to just not wearing them anymore. normally this wouldn't matter, but if you do the special request where you ask for her panties, she outright refuses. then you level her up and now she just says she doesn't wear them anymore so it doesn't matter.

It would be nice to have some more in between or build up to that.

Reactions: LoafyLemon

F1forhalp

SOTD: Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I like archiving stuff, so I add each version to the archive. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
in case you may have lost some really old versions, my archive goes back to 1.38.5 or so :whistle: but of some versions i only have them patches.

The only problem that I have so far is that when you level up the girls to the next level there can be a gap in what they are willing to do.

Example: When you level up Hermoine at one point she goes from wearing panties to just not wearing them anymore. normally this wouldn't matter, but if you do the special request where you ask for her panties, she outright refuses. then you level her up and now she just says she doesn't wear them anymore so it doesn't matter.

you can try and avoid some gaps if you play out everything on a level (private/public) to the point where nothing increases anymore. yes it's as grindy as it sounds, and no guarantee on any level to not bug anything.
the panties thing does seem strange. maybe it's because both actions are on some different erm, 'path of interaction' (lack of better term) because 'show panties' is private, 'panty thief' is humiliation. probably those two aren't connected in the game's calculation.
..not entirely certain about the above, as in specifics, because i won't go as far and learn to debug Ren'Py games.. ;) so that's that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why are the previous versions of this game attached, unlike other games? What is the reason for this?
well 1.4x versions are quite similar on content (things tweaked and added) before 1.45 but version 1.39.4 has content which 1.4xs don't have and same with even older versions.

Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
well 1.4x versions are quite similar on content (things tweaked and added) before 1.45 but version 1.39.4 has content which 1.4xs don't have and same with even older versions.
Now it makes sense to me, thanks, so I will play the 1.4x version, then I will play the 1.3x and older versions to experience the deleted content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now it makes sense to me, thanks, so I will play the 1.4x version, then I will play the 1.3x and older versions to experience the deleted content.
no need to play older than 1.39.4 since it has all content which previous had except potions which are in current version and saves on pre-1.4x aren't compatible between big releases aka 1.38.x saves don't work in 1.39.x.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Enlight432

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

That actually sounds like an oversight on our part. I made a note of it on our task board. Thanks for mentioning it!

A small peek under the hood of our workflow:
1712233563643.png

djangobello

Nov 20, 2020
Hi, with the new update game crashes everytime i try to click on "personal favors" for Luna.
Just unlocked her, no previous interactions.

Dunno if it helps but this is the error:

AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'lun_eventqueue_blowjob'

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Hi, with the new update game crashes everytime i try to click on "personal favors" for Luna.
Just unlocked her, no previous interactions.

Dunno if it helps but this is the error:

AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'lun_eventqueue_blowjob'
Until Loafy sees this, the thing I can suggest is to make sure you're on the latest patch, , as I believe this was fixed a few days ago.

If that still doesn't work, enter the following into your console:
lun_eventqueue_blowjob = EventQueue("lun_eventqueue_blowjob")

Balddog

Mar 3, 2021
I'm waiting for the update that gives Susan a ton of content. I'm kinda sad that there's not much we can do with her yet.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm waiting for the update that gives Susan a ton of content. I'm kinda sad that there's not much we can do with her yet.
She currently seems so lacking in character - just meek and shy and that's about it - that I'm not sure how interesting content with her would be. Yes, she has big tits, but on its own I don't think that's enough, especially as I think Hermione's tits are better anyway.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes