djangobello

Nov 20, 2020
Until Loafy sees this, the thing I can suggest is to make sure you're on the latest patch, , as I believe this was fixed a few days ago.

If that still doesn't work, enter the following into your console:
lun_eventqueue_blowjob = EventQueue("lun_eventqueue_blowjob")
Thank you! Didn't notice there was a 1.46.1
Downloaded the new version and problem solved!

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
After finishing Akabur's Witch Trainer I wanted to try this "mod".

At this point, I wouldn't call this a mod anymore but a total new expansion so much it's full of new things and awesome.

I was so sad to see original Witch Trainer so short and kind of boring (because, if I get it right, somme ppl rushed and pissed Akabur), I was bored to only be stuck in a damn room and only talk to Snipe because in Princess Trainer i totaly loved the different conversation and places and quests.

I have no freakin clue if you are affiliated in anyway with Akabur himself or his friend, Dahr, who draw a few things for his games (I have no time to read 600 forum page) but I have to say it's splendid the way this game is still alive, and way better, because of you.

I had a ton of sexy fun with Tonks and a ton of laugh with Luna. Thank you!

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018

At this point, I wouldn't call this a mod anymore but a total new expansion so much it's full of new things and awesome.

I was so sad to see original Witch Trainer so short and kind of boring (because, if I get it right, somme ppl rushed and pissed Akabur), I was bored to only be stuck in a damn room and only talk to Snipe because in Princess Trainer i totaly loved the different conversation and places and quests.

I have no freakin clue if you are affiliated in anyway with Akabur himself or his friend, Dahr, who draw a few things for his games (I have no time to read 600 forum page) but I have to say it's splendid the way this game is still alive, and way better, because of you.

I had a ton of sexy fun with Tonks and a ton of laugh with Luna. Thank you!
Glad you’re enjoying it. The TLDR answer is no affiliation whatsoever and Akabur accepts that this exists.

The longer version of the story is here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

never was mod but powers above us decided that tgis is a mod because it has mod in name.

Reactions: DarkDesires

F1forhalp

SOTD: Die Happy - Violent Dreams
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
AFAIK them devs decided not to request it to not be called mod any longer.

^-whoa creating that line was complicated. brainz hurtz. but it has a mirror. so.

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Is it possible to get the Fred Weasley wizards card? I got them all except that one and I opened like 100 cards and beaten all opponments without having that card at all.

Another question regarding the wizards cards. It was said in the guide the cards pictures may change depending on how many challenges we won but I don't see any change since the beginning so I'm not sure if it's already implemented or not?

Last question regarding Luna. I did all her quests but while searching a few things on the forum I discovered some ppl talking about another Luna personality with the magic hat? I didn't get that at all or I missed something. I did follow her wrackspurts thing all along.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Last question regarding Luna. I did all her quests but while searching a few things on the forum I discovered some ppl talking about another Luna personality with the magic hat? I didn't get that at all or I missed something. I did follow her wrackspurts thing all along.
OLD version as several years ago not current version.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Is it possible to get the Fred Weasley wizards card? I got them all except that one and I opened like 100 cards and beaten all opponments without having that card at all.

Another question regarding the wizards cards. It was said in the guide the cards pictures may change depending on how many challenges we won but I don't see any change since the beginning so I'm not sure if it's already implemented or not?

the card game is not completed, or entirely worked out, as of yet. so, don't expect to 'get them all' (some cards probly not created yet) or 'have all girls get nekkid' because that's simply not there yet.

the Luna two-path thing was removed several updates ago, something along the line that this personality change doesn't really fit with Luna. should still be deep down in the dev log somewhere..? i'm not sure. LoafyLemon should be able to tell you if there's still notes about it.
personally i do agree, the dom personality might be interesting, but Luna being looney and kind of otherworldly.. dom doesn't really fit into it.

it might be interesting with maybe Astoria or (far fetched) Susan.. whenever she gets on with her 'self esteem training' there's the possibility it might go too far, then it'd make sense.
but i digress. mind wanders.

Last edited:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Ok, thank you for the replies, @cxx and @F1forhalp =) at least I'm sure I didn't miss anything about that.

Got the 2 endings. Actualy got the public ending with main original Akabur game then because of the warning here in game if I continued public with Hermione I would be stuck with that, I was able to get the other ending for achievement. Then choose to come back at the school. Done almost possible things with Hermione + potions + quests toys + scroll and dialogues, and all other girls quests and outfits + mirror. I guess I'm done for now about the actual content possibilities without having missed something.

I just thought being able to unlock a kitty cat costume after having her drink 2 or 4 cat potions? (did I miss something?) or unlock Luna lion mascotte during Cho quest, it may be that way, dunno, if so I guess I did every possible thing and had a good laugh and fun. ^^

Reactions: F1forhalp

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
I just started this game, but I have to say, it's so bloody hilarious :ROFLMAO:
Totaly. The things that got me the most was with Snape big eyes or laughing when a student got a ball at his face during the matches and then the entire Luna dialogues ("that girl must be faking it, no way to be that dumb" LOL there is a pink elephant in the room... where?!... he escaped by the window... damn :'( :KEK: ).

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
I'm waiting for the update that gives Susan a ton of content. I'm kinda sad that there's not much we can do with her yet.
I feel like I've been waiting for this for years lmao. This mod is great but there's definitely a feeling of stalling out at times, lots of backend processes or somesuch (or clothing) rather than meaty updates. Fucking Innocent Witches, of all things, has somehow managed to add more Susan content in its hellishly scuffed development.

That being said it's true Cho has gotten a lot of stuff added which I'm happy with and like, but I'm also never going to let them die down slicing out such a MASSIVE chunk of the mod-added contentf (Luna's two-personality thing) without either having something to replace it with (this would probably be unreasonable) or at LEAST adding a way to conveniently view it in an 'out of content' thing, like porting them into the mirror scenes or whatever. Instead, if you want to view it you have to go back and paly through an older version of the game (and we're talking multiple CGs and such not just generic favors.)

I understand wanting to replace it with something different since it was a bit of a messy scenario, I just disagree on how it was handled as a total erasure rather than shoving it off into an 'old Luna stuff' corner with a 'this will no longer be developed but the main scenes can be accessed here' notice.

Like, I think we're maybe just reaching the point, with Cho having a lot of stuff, in terms of 'breaking even' with what was lost from Luna.

Reactions: Bummenphist

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
OK forgive me, but I'm not much of a computer person... wasn't there a place on discord where you could download mods? Are there mods that are compatible with the new version? What's the easiest way for an old guy like me who doesn't understand much about programming to install them?
1. yes there is.
2. should be compatible (just make sure you keep 1 copy of wts mod free and on other you test mods).
3. installed same way as any other mod/patch, copy to wts\game folder unless stated otherwise (either on discord or in packet (installaion instructions etc)).

Ze_Helltaker

Nov 4, 2023
Completely agree with the hilarious moments, Snape expressions are the best, and Genie's responses to everything are just as great, his sarcasm or bewilderment lines are wonderful. Seeing how this err, "mod" is popular, what d'you think of expanding the story, or the main quest I should say? If the plot was lenghened to the whole year like in the books, putting and twisting more of the books' events, like adding Voldemort in, or just adding more known characters. I know the game isn't specifically focused on typical main quest, but I see a great potential in this, with "main" story and not only interactions and with more winks to the books' events, which we even have had some so far, it can be (most probably is, seeing Innocent Witches snail-like progress) the best HP parody game, and with the amount of humour, not only in an adult department. Witch Trainer is much fun as it is, but i feel, it can achieve more, the magic is there :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp and Zwart

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hrm. the main plot is about turning the Granger girl into a [insert term] or whatever fucktoy the MC can possibly imagine. that was already done in the original game, and that plotline has already been improved by this mod. i don't think there's really much that could be done about that, unless it's adding even more characters which then would interact with this main plot. now, there are already all these added characters which need to be filled. i mean, with content, stories, interaction you name it. i think, adding even more characters would further slow down the development.
in short, the game isn't a HP game. it's about breaking that girl. or corrupt, if you will. and then some more girls.

Reactions: Bummenphist

Ze_Helltaker

Nov 4, 2023
Well, the amount of adequately twisted book lore, all the known characters we've had so far, Hogwarts, Quidditch, bits like Weasley brothers' magic shop or even the freaking Marauders' Map, the funny take at the headmaster's activities when he's in the office all day or what Snape does in his dungeons, to name just a few things, for me that's a lot of HP in it, nobody says it's a HP game in a serious category, but for a parody it qualifies pretty much in my opinion, one can only look at the lewd stuff, but there's much more than that here.
Personally I found the humour and a twisted take on book characters/lore the most appealing, although the irony is, as you pointed out, the game is focused on other things, but alas, that doesn't stop one from enjoying the whole package, well, I'd play it even if, for example, there only were conversations between Snape and Genie, they're just great, the feeling that this Snape personality is so books/movies like, makes it irresistably enjoyable, same with the girls' characters, they're spot on book/movie characters. I'm impressed in how much work was put into that lore accuracy, and how that works, Hermione can be annoying, Luna is loony and so on, it all makes the interactions rewarding.
Of course I agree that it'd take even more time than it's taking now, first of all it should be a priority to bring more content to the existing characters, sure, Susan, Astoria, Tonks, there's much void there. But I like giving a good project bigger expectations/wishes, one should never be content enough, something can always be even better. I'll add what I meant about the main plot, well, to be precise, something like what we've had already is on my mind, e.g. another Cho's quidditch match or the Yule Ball, some events that happen when a certain amount of time passes, I had most fun when after a few or more days Snape or somebody would barge in and say that *something* will be happening. besides our usual daily "tutoring".

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes