Bosss

May 1, 2017
Yep. It's a technical issue I hope to solve during the UI redesign.
Could I humble ask to remove detailed dolls from shop. Now it`s 100% natural copy of girls(just gray), too much details. Flatter chest, remove pussy. Just image of the girl in enough. Now you go in shop and basically see naked girl.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Could I humble ask to remove detailed dolls from shop. Now it`s 100% natural copy of girls(just gray), too much details. Flatter chest, remove pussy. Just image of the girl in enough. Now you go in shop and basically see naked girl.
Changing the shape of the dummy would require redrawing all the outfits to fit the dummy or it’ll look weird. That’s a waste of resources that could be better spent somewhere else.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Changing the shape of the dummy would require redrawing all the outfits to fit the dummy or it’ll look weird. That’s a waste of resources that could be better spent somewhere else.
The reason for this is that the outfit images, along with wardrobe images, are rendered entirely within the game engine. The paper doll image constructor I've developed generates these images on the fly, incorporating dynamic colour assignments through the `matrixcolor` transform property. While it's possible to create an overlay layer to conceal nipples and vaginas, this approach would appear quite unnatural on form-fitting items like nipple pasties or panties designed to accentuate the crotch area.

Given the immense time required to hand-draw unique icons for each outfit, I opted for a more scalable solution that allows us to add new outfits without worrying about icons and similar details.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Just curious but does anyone have a clue how to get the second Fred/George card in the card game? I've opened a bunch of card packs and won the challenge matches against Snape, Hermione, and F&G (up to the max business share percentage) and I have every card but one of the Fred/George cards. Unless it is like a joke because they run the card selling business so they made that one stupidly rare to get you to spend a ton of money.

The other thing I was thinking of is it might have something to do with promoting their business by sending Hermione to work.

Reactions: LoafyLemon

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Just curious but does anyone have a clue how to get the second Fred/George card in the card game? I've opened a bunch of card packs and won the challenge matches against Snape, Hermione, and F&G (up to the max business share percentage) and I have every card but one of the Fred/George cards. Unless it is like a joke because they run the card selling business so they made that one stupidly rare to get you to spend a ton of money.

The other thing I was thinking of is it might have something to do with promoting their business by sending Hermione to work.
I believe that you can only get one unique card from them. I'll make a note of it on our task board to address this.

Reactions: Wtf776
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes