Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
not being able to skip the dialogue when I'm buying clothes is really tedious. I have skip unseen on for a reason

Bosss

May 1, 2017
Yep. It's a technical issue I hope to solve during the UI redesign.
Could I humble ask to remove detailed dolls from shop. Now it`s 100% natural copy of girls(just gray), too much details. Flatter chest, remove pussy. Just image of the girl in enough. Now you go in shop and basically see naked girl.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Could I humble ask to remove detailed dolls from shop. Now it`s 100% natural copy of girls(just gray), too much details. Flatter chest, remove pussy. Just image of the girl in enough. Now you go in shop and basically see naked girl.
Changing the shape of the dummy would require redrawing all the outfits to fit the dummy or it’ll look weird. That’s a waste of resources that could be better spent somewhere else.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Changing the shape of the dummy would require redrawing all the outfits to fit the dummy or it’ll look weird. That’s a waste of resources that could be better spent somewhere else.
The reason for this is that the outfit images, along with wardrobe images, are rendered entirely within the game engine. The paper doll image constructor I've developed generates these images on the fly, incorporating dynamic colour assignments through the `matrixcolor` transform property. While it's possible to create an overlay layer to conceal nipples and vaginas, this approach would appear quite unnatural on form-fitting items like nipple pasties or panties designed to accentuate the crotch area.

Given the immense time required to hand-draw unique icons for each outfit, I opted for a more scalable solution that allows us to add new outfits without worrying about icons and similar details.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Just curious but does anyone have a clue how to get the second Fred/George card in the card game? I've opened a bunch of card packs and won the challenge matches against Snape, Hermione, and F&G (up to the max business share percentage) and I have every card but one of the Fred/George cards. Unless it is like a joke because they run the card selling business so they made that one stupidly rare to get you to spend a ton of money.

The other thing I was thinking of is it might have something to do with promoting their business by sending Hermione to work.

Reactions: LoafyLemon

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Just curious but does anyone have a clue how to get the second Fred/George card in the card game? I've opened a bunch of card packs and won the challenge matches against Snape, Hermione, and F&G (up to the max business share percentage) and I have every card but one of the Fred/George cards. Unless it is like a joke because they run the card selling business so they made that one stupidly rare to get you to spend a ton of money.

The other thing I was thinking of is it might have something to do with promoting their business by sending Hermione to work.
I believe that you can only get one unique card from them. I'll make a note of it on our task board to address this.

Reactions: Wtf776

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
The game has had a lot of improvements since I last played it!

Pros:
Luna's new cgs and event are really good, especially the blowjob favor artwork holy shit.

Cho's new cgs and event are also really good, especially her cg even with Tonks that was amazing and I have no idea how that wasn't the finale when it was so damn good.

Hermione's adjusted dialogues actually make her feel corrupted when you do lower tier favors at a higher whoring level. Basically it feels like the game has a post game now. Like it doesn't just feel like you unlock everything and that's the game, it actually feels like you've corrupted someone. Especially her finally being able to cum when told to masturbate during the strip tease favor.

The new potion making system is so much smoother and not janky at all like the original version.

Minor nitpicks:
After doing the cat girl potion you used to unlock cat ears for Hermione and those no longer exist

The Luna transformation potion ending with just seeing her naked is kind of a small payout for what you need to do to unlock potions, get the ingredients, make the potion, and get Hermione to drink it. I feel like it would be a lot more rewarding if Hermione got on the desk as naked Luna and let you cum on her and that wouldn't be too much work to add hopefully.

When you finish Cho's storyline it locks you out of any further favors from her even though the last event makes it clear she will keep fucking you. I assume this is just a placeholder until you add more Cho content and can be easily worked around by dropping a save file before you finish her content but I think it would be a lot better if you weren't locked out of replaying her favors or redoing the final cg event.

At max whoring Hermione still gets mad at you for:
1) Promising to hold it during the strip tease favor and cumming on her. I feel like at max whoring she should either be ok with this or only a little mad. 20 anger points feels excessive.
2) Have her talk about her dad during the handjob favor
3) The grope her favor can only make her cum from fingering her pussy and not groping her breasts or ass. At max whoring you used to be able to get her to cum those ways as well.

Things that would take a lot of work:
The loss of the Hermione and Luna threesome. That was an amazing scene. I agree with the decision to remove Dom Luna though because that storyline didn't really fit even though she was super hot but I feel like perhaps after sex/anal asking Luna to help treat Hermione would be a believable plotline to get her into a threesome again.

All three side characters (Luna, Cho, and Astoria/Susan) end with blowjob favors. I kinda feel like that is someone's major fetish because no one ever seems to get beyond that except for Cho for a single scene. It would be nice to see some side characters get repeatable sex scenes, or Tonks to get some favors. Considering how corrupted Tonks starts out I feel like you could jump straight to the blowjob favor and then go to sex/anal and threesomes. It just feels like we've been waiting to take these characters to the next level for years now and we've been dying to see even one other character get fully corrupted.

Nemesor85

Jan 13, 2023
I believe that you can only get one unique card from them. I'll make a note of it on our task board to address this.
No real comments to add, I ran into this game for the first time during the beginning of the year and find myself going back to it every so often.

I never noticed it on here and had no idea you replied directly to people.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great game, I really appreciate the work you put in.

Visionedmetal

Sep 22, 2023
The game has had a lot of improvements since I last played it!

Pros:
Luna's new cgs and event are really good, especially the blowjob favor artwork holy shit.

Cho's new cgs and event are also really good, especially her cg even with Tonks that was amazing and I have no idea how that wasn't the finale when it was so damn good.

Hermione's adjusted dialogues actually make her feel corrupted when you do lower tier favors at a higher whoring level. Basically it feels like the game has a post game now. Like it doesn't just feel like you unlock everything and that's the game, it actually feels like you've corrupted someone. Especially her finally being able to cum when told to masturbate during the strip tease favor.

The new potion making system is so much smoother and not janky at all like the original version.

Minor nitpicks:
After doing the cat girl potion you used to unlock cat ears for Hermione and those no longer exist

The Luna transformation potion ending with just seeing her naked is kind of a small payout for what you need to do to unlock potions, get the ingredients, make the potion, and get Hermione to drink it. I feel like it would be a lot more rewarding if Hermione got on the desk as naked Luna and let you cum on her and that wouldn't be too much work to add hopefully.

When you finish Cho's storyline it locks you out of any further favors from her even though the last event makes it clear she will keep fucking you. I assume this is just a placeholder until you add more Cho content and can be easily worked around by dropping a save file before you finish her content but I think it would be a lot better if you weren't locked out of replaying her favors or redoing the final cg event.

At max whoring Hermione still gets mad at you for:
1) Promising to hold it during the strip tease favor and cumming on her. I feel like at max whoring she should either be ok with this or only a little mad. 20 anger points feels excessive.
2) Have her talk about her dad during the handjob favor
3) The grope her favor can only make her cum from fingering her pussy and not groping her breasts or ass. At max whoring you used to be able to get her to cum those ways as well.

Things that would take a lot of work:
The loss of the Hermione and Luna threesome. That was an amazing scene. I agree with the decision to remove Dom Luna though because that storyline didn't really fit even though she was super hot but I feel like perhaps after sex/anal asking Luna to help treat Hermione would be a believable plotline to get her into a threesome again.

All three side characters (Luna, Cho, and Astoria/Susan) end with blowjob favors. I kinda feel like that is someone's major fetish because no one ever seems to get beyond that except for Cho for a single scene. It would be nice to see some side characters get repeatable sex scenes, or Tonks to get some favors. Considering how corrupted Tonks starts out I feel like you could jump straight to the blowjob favor and then go to sex/anal and threesomes. It just feels like we've been waiting to take these characters to the next level for years now and we've been dying to see even one other character get fully corrupted.
I don' recall either Astoria or Susan having blowjob scenes (even though I would beat myself silly for the chance to get those).

Reactions: mathias
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes