RipperJack342

Jun 8, 2018
Here is what MoJo said about the update back in April:

"That said, I'm still going to release 1.27 hopefully in the somewhat near future and I figure I might as well give you a rundown of what's going to be in it to hold you over:
>Cho Quidditch intro with costume to suit
>Astoria intro
>Astoria/Susan spell level 1
>Astoria spell training 1 (with CG)
>Luna/Hermione/Genie threeway (with CG)
>Susan intro
>Tonks intro with new outfit
>Tonks student scene 1
>Complete overhaul of the entire UI, posing and wardrobe system thanks to MadMerlin.
>Some more Snape scenes."

DegenFromUpCountry

May 28, 2018
This game would benefit most from a disclaimer that'd say: "this game is still in development, please refer to the witch trainer silver mod thread on f95zone.com" or smthg like that...

DegenFromUpCountry

May 28, 2018
oh yeah, i already know. This would be for new players who first find the game repackaged on some godawful sites full of malwares like i did. I got stuck on version 1.24 for the longest time before i figured out it was still in development and googled the name and ended up here!

Reactions: philphil020

tyga

May 10, 2018
I come on every few days to check if its been updated but it hasnt. At this stage im not longer really expecting the update any time soon.

What Id REALLY like is to just see some sort of post from Mojo himself, but since him announcing a release date that understandably didnt end up happening hes gone completly radio silent which is kinda heartbreaking

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
I come on every few days to check if its been updated but it hasnt. At this stage im not longer really expecting the update any time soon.

What Id REALLY like is to just see some sort of post from Mojo himself, but since him announcing a release date that understandably didnt end up happening hes gone completly radio silent which is kinda heartbreaking
Fear not frustrated commenter, for our glorious devs have been working consistently on bringing you a jam-packed, content-filled update!

On the discord server, I spoke with MadMerlin a bit ago. He basically said an update is nearly there and the final touches are being put into place. The discord is much more happening now than the forum, but fear not! Your thread shall be updated with glorious 1.27-ey goodness very soon.

I bid you adieu and hope your nights before the updates are more peaceful knowing our wonderful devs are bringing us the savior 1.27 release.

Raufgar

Jun 1, 2018
Fear not frustrated commenter, for our glorious devs have been working consistently on bringing you a jam-packed, content-filled update!

On the discord server, I spoke with MadMerlin a bit ago. He basically said an update is nearly there and the final touches are being put into place. The discord is much more happening now than the forum, but fear not! Your thread shall be updated with glorious 1.27-ey goodness very soon.

I bid you adieu and hope your nights before the updates are more peaceful knowing our wonderful devs are bringing us the savior 1.27 release.
Thank you very much for the update, kind penguin person.

Reactions: philphil020

Olao

May 8, 2018
Someone actually mentioned a gag scene with the older members of the school, there's one like that in the Russian version

Reactions: timoth31
4.10 star(s) 78 Votes