Uncle_oddE

May 9, 2018
I don't care for anymore Snape scenes myself, don't even do the public favors anymore. Although I do enjoy the public shaming favors, I am very selfish with my bitches, even though I enjoy humiliating them a bit ;)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
There is some blood-pumping news on Discord. You should go there and join. And...um...read announcements.

I would post it, but I don't know if that's considered good etiquette, since I just joined today.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I don't particularly want to have to join another goddamn message board, so just post it. Unless it's a private discord only intended for patreon donors, if there even is one, then there's no shame in posting updates from it here. OR at least there shouldn't be.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
There is some blood-pumping news on Discord. You should go there and join. And...um...read announcements.

I would post it, but I don't know if that's considered good etiquette, since I just joined today.
do you even know what website you are on?

ludenjunge

Apr 18, 2018
Posted by madmerlin yesterday:

MadMerlin - Yesterday at 23:30
Progress report! The Susan/Astoria/Tonks story line is 90% done! Our team is currently testing it for bugs. The new Luna scene is still being worked on. And the new outfits still need to be added. After that, we can release the game

Jun 28, 2017
Posted by madmerlin yesterday:

MadMerlin - Yesterday at 23:30
Progress report! The Susan/Astoria/Tonks story line is 90% done! Our team is currently testing it for bugs. The new Luna scene is still being worked on. And the new outfits still need to be added. After that, we can release the game
the emperor provides.

tyga

May 10, 2018
And as the days turned to weeks and the weeks turn to months. The once daily 20+ post fan hype has died away :cryingface:

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
And as the days turned to weeks and the weeks turn to months. The once daily 20+ post fan hype has died away :cryingface:
Of course, there is nothing to say now. We must wait for the update so let's try other games meanwhile.

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes