Uncle_oddE

May 9, 2018
Love or sex don't mix with violence in my opinion. Spanking is nice, a little choking can be okay, cock slapping accepted. I'm even cool with some urine play (a humiltion/shaming scene with diapers could be hot). But please, for the love of all thinga pervy, no scat. Shit is not attractive. No offense if you're into it, but no please.

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Love or sex don't mix with violence in my opinion. Spanking is nice, a little choking can be okay, cock slapping accepted. I'm even cool with some urine play (a humiltion/shaming scene with diapers could be hot). But please, for the love of all thinga pervy, no scat. Shit is not attractive. No offense if you're into it, but no please.
You resumed my (perv) thought!

Reactions: philphil020

Beyonder

Dec 13, 2017
I'm stuck at luna handjob where when it finished there's hermione break in and make luna normal again and then it's done no more favours, can u help me?

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Is there an ETA on the update update?!?
news when 1.27 comes?
No current ETA on updates - it'll be obvious when one is posted.

I'm stuck at luna handjob where when it finished there's hermione break in and make luna normal again and then it's done no more favours, can u help me?
Answered several times earlier in the thread but still: you've followed Luna's incomplete submissive route which results in no more actions being possible in the current build. Most Luna content is currently unlocked via her dominant path.

D

Deleted member 57030

I don't really care about violence and other stuff, even if I prefer the game without it but I'm always afraid of another Patreon's change of mind and policy modifications. The incest revision on Patreon nearly destroyed many projects or delayed some of them for the worst.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I just don't want it too big an update that my netbook can't play it anymore, Can't there be like a update release sometime soon, Soo we don't have change it too much when the full update comes out?!? I'm autistic soo sorry if I haven't worded anything correctly...

timoth31

May 7, 2018
I just don't want it too big an update that my netbook can't play it anymore, Can't there be like a update release sometime soon, Soo we don't have change it too much when the full update comes out?!? I'm autistic soo sorry if I haven't worded anything correctly...
The update will run as good as the game runs now. It will just take more Space on you HDD, but not that much, the complete game with the update will use less than 1gb

4.10 star(s) 78 Votes