herpderpies

May 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to progress with Astoria, Susan, and Tonks after I send Astoria with Tonks the first time? I see the option to train spells or cast them on someone but there are no spells available and it says I need a book to teach Astoria new ones, but I cant seem to find the book anywhere

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone know how to progress with Astoria, Susan, and Tonks after I send Astoria with Tonks the first time? I see the option to train spells or cast them on someone but there are no spells available and it says I need a book to teach Astoria new ones, but I cant seem to find the book anywhere
try asking from snape.

Can someone post a save please?
why? if you use cheats then its few hrs playing and then you have seen all game has to offer.

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
So I seem to be stuck can anyone tell me how to get Luna, Ginny, Astoria, and Tonks in an overview or something I got Cho and I cant hang with Snape anymore he just keeps saying he is busy. If anyone can just tell me if Hermione needs to be at a certain level or do a specific thing that would be appreciated. I tried look through the forum with the search but it's kind of a lot. Thank You.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no ginny as far as i know, luna you get when hat speaks to you (after hermione is slutty enuf) and gives instructions, astoria, tonks and susan come when you receive letter of curse magic from ministry (might have to use cheat to get that letter), most content is with luna and hermione atm.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
So I need a lil bit help to. I can't get more progress with Luna (her and Hermione scenes).

I played through the Luna event chain (till Hermione wanted to revert Luna back to her old self). Hermione has max whoring (24) and tutoring is finished, too. What should I do now? When I summon Luna I have chit-chat and favours, but both are empty. Talking to Hermione does nothing either...

I need help with Astoria. I'm looking for the last spell (have now the third imperio maximus). I've sent her with Tonks and talked to Snape but I can't progress (is the last spell already implemented). Under use a spell is a -hidden-. What is this feature?

When I summon Susan alone, there is a -hidden- too.
Are those implemented at the moment or not?

Thanks for the help

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I played through the Luna event chain (till Hermione wanted to revert Luna back to her old self). Hermione has max whoring (24) and tutoring is finished, too. What should I do now? When I summon Luna I have chit-chat and favours, but both are empty. Talking to Hermione does nothing either...
You have to take the dom route with Luna for the scenes, unfortunately. Can't say it turns me on having her verbally abuse me but you gotta do what you gotta do to get CGs.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
You have to take the dom route with Luna for the scenes, unfortunately. Can't say it turns me on having her verbally abuse me but you gotta do what you gotta do to get CGs.
You mean that Luna has to dom me? Is that right? Would a Luna reset help (the cheat)?

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
You mean that Luna has to dom me? Is that right? Would a Luna reset help (the cheat)?
Yes, she does. At least until after the scene where Hermione walks in on you two, if you've let Luna dom you then Luna will be the one to freeze her instead. After that the dom route is locked in and you can do whatever you want, but you're still kind of forced to continue being dominated.

I assume the "Reset all Luna content" button works, but I've not tried it.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Yes, she does. At least until after the scene where Hermione walks in on you two, if you've let Luna dom you then Luna will be the one to freeze her instead. After that the dom route is locked in and you can do whatever you want, but you're still kind of forced to continue being dominated.

I assume the "Reset all Luna content" button works, but I've not tried it.
Thanks for the help. Got now through the Luna content... The cheat didn't work, so I started a new game. Wow that was really amazing, but I disliked that she must dominate me to get to the point to have sex with her.

Thanks for your help

Reactions: nad destroyer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
luna comes available after hermione is slutty enuf and hat talks to genie and tells him to ask new girl from hermione and then luna will come and then what bigguy said, cho appears on random occasion when hermione is doing priv favor to genie and bit later she returns and wants to buy housepoints with favors.

thread404cp

Jul 20, 2018
I'm having an issue with reading books. For several of them, whenever I try and read a 2nd part of a book it says "Reading books out of order won't do me any good." Is this a known bug? (Yes, I did read the first one before hand)

I should also note that the shop in the game has several duplicates of the same books.

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Anyone know how to get the attic key from snape? Also is the fourth spell with Astoria and the hidden Susan option not implemented yet?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes