Shabur

Mar 12, 2018
It's not a 0.9 ... it should be 0.0.0.9.... Just an intro of future game and i don't sure that this is complete intro...

esamuna80

Nov 1, 2017
It's not a 0.9 ... it should be 0.0.0.9.... Just an intro of future game and i don't sure that this is complete intro...
:D yea I looked at first "yea almost finished game" and after that I checked changelog : / lets just say it wasn't what I expected

UserX

Feb 5, 2018
:D yea I looked at first "yea almost finished game" and after that I checked changelog : / lets just say it wasn't what I expected
So now the 1.0 trick is getting old, and people start using this new 0.9.x?
I'm torn between outrage and admiration for the refuge in audacity.
Nonetheless, I'd give 1 just for this, in a review, to warn the players, if I could. But since it is not possible here, whatever.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
looks intersting. i like the mc's look just wishing her boobs were a tad bigger but beside that: nice taste sir! :)

will she have sex with students, professors and monsters?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
any lesbian content ?
At present there is pretty much no content, you get one choice and everything else is basically the introduction to what is happening. Entire thing lasts about 5-10 minute. Give it a year or so depending on how quickly the dev updates things and there might actually be a game.

Reactions: UserX

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* Engrish

* Probably could have started this game on the train without the opening.

* Completely telegraphed the luggage theft.

* Oh,and how can she fit through the door to the cafe and her suitcase can[t? Just turn it sideways. That makes no sense.

* Bored

Okay, short and just not that interesting. The English needs work, There's little sexual content (Iwould have loved to see the scen in the train coninue for a bit longer), and really, it just didn't engage me. Perhaps some would like this, bu t I think there are much, much better offerings out there.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure what to think about it.
the story feels rushed, and not thought out.
it need to be more immersive or it will be like many other "bad" games we have that are almost unplayable.
she looks good and it could be fun to play, but not in this state.

Reactions: Pogo123

steelygopher

Mar 26, 2018
It looks like there's a version 0.9.3 on his patreon. anyone have a link? Or is this just a rename of his other versions since it seems like he messed up the numbering scheme?

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Wow, to funny how many after I comment on the v0.9.1 Initial release, people keep saying dumb shit. Again v0.9.1 was the Initial release!!! Dev, weird starting spot but to each his own. I am sure it is for people like myself and others, that don't usually do initial releases. With the ever growing number of games that only make it to that initial release and tease us on a great game. We go out to support and sponsor, to just have them give excuses and never update again. I can give several examples bet a better person to do that would be an avid and great contributor like
Avaron1974. Dev wish you the best with the game and now that you have updated twice I will give it a try.

Good luck with the game!!! Everyone else quit about the release number, no disrespect but everyone has killed that topic and I think the first few to comment on have it down pat. Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Stripes001

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
v0.9.1 is the initial release? I think it's a scam, because this deceives people to think the game has a lot of content. I think f95 should enforce a proper versioning scheme.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes