dorks76

Apr 21, 2020
it was super short or is it just my reading's speed too fast? regardless i enjoy it. thanks OP.

but i hope maybe the dev would do a little bit more? the dialogue ofc. there are so many potential. endless if we are talking about animal xD

adryr

Jul 25, 2019
does anyone have v0.5 or v0.6 link? it relesed on his patreon how can we download it?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Changelog:
- Texts and graphics fixs
- Anna adventures in the real world
PC version (Windows/Linux) -
Mac version -

Reactions: Krull and James009

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018

Unlocked

Changelog:
- Texts and graphics fixs
- Anna adventures in the real world
PC version (Windows/Linux) -
Mac version -
Thanks mate

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Witchcraft [v0.6] Red Silhouette

Original Size: 843 MB
Compressed Size: 87 MB

Win/Linux: - -

This version is UNOFFICIAL. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yes. Since version 0.4
1 lesbian scene does not make a route.

Add on to that the other girl in that lesbian scene is raped by 2 cocks not 10 minutes later.

Also the other girl then bouncing on a cock mushroom and watching someone sucking a cock.

Is a lesbian route planned for this game?
There is 1 scene but I can't call it a route as one of the girls gets fucked after that and the other is considering it.

I don't know what the dev has planned but from a lesbians point of view there is nothing to indicate it will have content i'd like going forward. Barring 1 scene everything else is straight stuff including the girls in that scene.

Reactions: ThaRealThiccShady

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
?? Wha...
That's it? Maybe the 6 is in the wrong decimal place... are you sure it's not v0.0.6.1?
Don't get me wrong the modeling is spot on and the story maybe good but it lacks substance and jumps motifs far to often. I've played games that have called themselves v0.01 that have had more content. Falling for Madison comes to mind.
And I have to agree with Avaron1974 one scene of comforting love-play, does not make a lesbian game. But in the uploaders defense Tags don't mean the game revolves around said content only that there is said content in the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But in the uploaders defense Tags don't mean the game revolves around said content only that there is said content in the game.
Somebody asked if there was a lesbian route and the dev said it started in 0.4 that's why I made that comment. 1 scene does not make a route especially when those girls then go on to flop around on cock.

It wasn't the tags I was going off, it was the devs own comment.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Somebody asked if there was a lesbian route and the dev said it started in 0.4 that's why I made that comment. 1 scene does not make a route especially when those girls then go on to flop around on cock.

It wasn't the tags I was going off, it was the devs own comment.
Mmm, I figured as much. That's why I agreed with you that the scene did not make it a lesbian game. My mentioning the tag was my attempt cutting off anyone trying to argue that the game was tagged Lesbian and so they expected the game to be a lesbian game. I would suggest to anyone looking for a Lesbian game to play... Hmm what should I suggest. Oh I know they should play Naughty Lyanna don't you agree? What do you suggest?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I really want to like this game. The quality of the renders is top notch. The writing and English need work as with most non-english speaking devs, so can be forgiven.

What's really put a dampener on if for me though is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RedSilhouette

Jul 6, 2019
it was super short or is it just my reading's speed too fast? regardless i enjoy it. thanks OP.

but i hope maybe the dev would do a little bit more? the dialogue ofc. there are so many potential. endless if we are talking about animal xD
The dialogues are short so as not to frighten you with my monstrous English :) I hope I find a guy who can rewrite them one day.

What model are you using for the main girl?
Mixed

1 lesbian scene does not make a route.

Add on to that the other girl in that lesbian scene is raped by 2 cocks not 10 minutes later.

Also the other girl then bouncing on a cock mushroom and watching someone sucking a cock.
Hmm, a lesbian elf can't be raped by orcs?

I really want to like this game. The quality of the renders is top notch. The writing and English need work as with most non-english speaking devs, so can be forgiven.

What's really put a dampener on if for me though is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I want to continue Anna's story in another game. If I can finish Witchcraft and IP. I try to do quality and interesting games, but my patreon shows that I seem to be doing something wrong. It's so demotivating.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The dialogues are short so as not to frighten you with my monstrous English :) I hope I find a guy who can rewrite them one day.

Mixed

I want to continue Anna's story in another game. If I can finish Witchcraft and IP. I try to do quality and interesting games, but my patreon shows that I seem to be doing something wrong. It's so demotivating.
I really like Anna and look forward to more of her, just didn't like the change in this when things were getting exciting with the Angelica MC.

I'd advise just focus on one game otherwise you'll just split your focus and delay progress on both, leading to people moving on to others.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sure, but then that route is no longer viable for lesbians that want to play it.

The whole thing about us is the fact we don't like cock, cock in a lesbian route kinda kills the mood. We play those routes just for girl on girl, that's all we're interested in.

It's your game, you do what you want with it but it's not my thing.

RedSilhouette

Jul 6, 2019
Sure, but then that route is no longer viable for lesbians that want to play it.

The whole thing about us is the fact we don't like cock, cock in a lesbian route kinda kills the mood. We play those routes just for girl on girl, that's all we're interested in.

It's your game, you do what you want with it but it's not my thing.
I understood. Thank you for the clarification. Then it is better to make a separate characters.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes