Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
You only need 200 coins for the witchdoctor quest and 4 coins for the hobo. Also, if you clean the tavern and cook in the kitchen, the work will bring more and more money.
Why would I want to do anything with the hobo? I deny him a coin, but I have no hint of what would happen if I gave him anything. The grind is also so bad I lost any interest in continuing the game after getting 55 coins.

Here's a tip: If you don't have very much content in the game in this version, add some official cheats and/or hints on how to actually find what little content there is.

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I love exhibitionism, but I haven't gotten to it in the story yet. There will be a lot in real world.

I do the game at night and get very tired. I will try to release more often.

You only need 200 coins for the witchdoctor quest and 4 coins for the hobo. Also, if you clean the tavern and cook in the kitchen, the work will bring more and more money.

Mixed relationships is option

In this version, you can only lose and open breeding farm

Ha-ha. I stole this warning sign in another game. Forgive me for my English, I am very ashamed.
No need to be ashamed. I was just letting you know. lol :)

Reactions: RedSilhouette

RedSilhouette

Jul 6, 2019
Why would I want to do anything with the hobo? I deny him a coin, but I have no hint of what would happen if I gave him anything. The grind is also so bad I lost any interest in continuing the game after getting 55 coins.

Here's a tip: If you don't have very much content in the game in this version, add some official cheats and/or hints on how to actually find what little content there is.
In version 0.8, Angelica can earn extra money as a whore in a tavern. And cheats are not useful)

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Does anyone know when the next game update will be RedSilhouette ?
Ending that part of the game in another dimension with Centaur, Mage, and goblins would be great

RedSilhouette

Jul 6, 2019
Can you actually defeat the giant worm?
Truthfully, I don't even know
Does anyone know when the next game update will be RedSilhouette ?
Ending that part of the game in another dimension with Centaur, Mage, and goblins would be great
I set myself a date nov.24. I try very hard to make it
Is it mandatory become Angelica a whore or can you avoid this part?
Of course you can avoid it. The full game can be completed as a virgin

Reactions: Banshee96

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Truthfully, I don't even know

I set myself a date nov.24. I try very hard to make it

Of course you can avoid it. The full game can be completed as a virgin
Thanks, actually the only thing I don't like in the game is that we have to see the rape of the elf by the orks, I prefer if I can skip this scene and not watch it (even if it actually happens off-screen)

qwerton

Jul 14, 2018
can you actually do something on breeding farm ? will there be different monsters ? will MC breed with monsters ?

ajtkd

Dec 13, 2019
Once again an update was promised and was not fulfilled, the days were for the 28th and 29th and nothing came out .... I think it was already

RedSilhouette

Jul 6, 2019
Is there a way to collect the mushrooms?
Not yet, until I learn how to make an inventory.
Once again an update was promised and was not fulfilled, the days were for the 28th and 29th and nothing came out .... I think it was already
Sorry to let you down. I want to release a big and interesting update. So that you play it for a long time, and not run in 20 minutes. I want to make a map and inventory. And the modern world to which Angelica can finally return. This means more exhibitionism and cosplay.
do you need by any chance help with rendering ? im not doing any work on them. i have 2 PCs with gtx 1080 and rtx 2070
Whoa! Thanks for your willingness to help. I am very flattered :-* But I need time, 36 hours a day pleaseee!!!

D2019

May 19, 2019
hi is been a while, since any updates. Can you give us a hint on when they going to be a update if any?

Reactions: ajtkd
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes