Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
The Game was great till it got all grindy, it will take forever to get $5000 to improve the tavern. Renders are Great. Just need to continue the story without so much Grind.

Reactions: TheGuyverOne

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Is this a pure lesbian relationship game or mixed relationships is option?

paulawantcock

Feb 24, 2018
The Titles of some of the games here, has me like "wha" I know, I know... Don't knock it till you've tried it... but Geez... What's next "Devil Worship" maybe "Theistic Satanism" I am not knocking the game. it's just the Title's some of you Devs are coming up with that bothers me. In my experience - some of the most liked, commented on, and recommended VN's here all have 'Sensible' Titles. Anyway, end of the day it's just the story to me, if this is it's title - my nature is to pass.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Ok, so your friend you met and had a relationship with is kidnapped and will be raped by orcs for the rest of her life and you sort of forget about looking for her and just decide to run a tavern instead? That just seems a little odd... I guess that is just end of content and the game just loops from there?

Also still seems to be buggy (like health never regenerates). The game also seems really grindy right now because the random events are so low they almost never trigger. Like it took me almost 40 times exploring the town to notice a town billboard with messages and quests. You would think that would be automatic or a given that you would see it when you first enter?

Last edited:

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
OK I meet the wizard who tells me to go to forest for mushrooms but then I don't find any mushrooms when I go there

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
OK I meet the wizard who tells me to go to forest for mushrooms but then I don't find any mushrooms when I go there
Go back the next day and he leads you into the forest. At least for me though, it is almost an instant game over. Once you get ambused by the goblins it just kicks you back out to the title screen. It looks like that is end of content for this version.

Reactions: RedSilhouette

LonefoxSwe

May 18, 2019
Go back the next day and he leads you into the forest. At least for me though, it is almost an instant game over. Once you get ambused by the goblins it just kicks you back out to the title screen. It looks like that is end of content for this version.
Run you fool. RUN! ;)

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
1 lesbian scene does not make a route.

Add on to that the other girl in that lesbian scene is raped by 2 cocks not 10 minutes later.

Also the other girl then bouncing on a cock mushroom and watching someone sucking a cock.

There is 1 scene but I can't call it a route as one of the girls gets fucked after that and the other is considering it.

I don't know what the dev has planned but from a lesbians point of view there is nothing to indicate it will have content i'd like going forward. Barring 1 scene everything else is straight stuff including the girls in that scene.
I hate the rape scene (all rape scenes). There isn't tag of rape. I don't see any reason to include this rape in the game, other than to add a free sex scene, and personally I really dislike it (I'm not against add free sex scenes, I against rape scenes, free o mandatory or whatever). At this point I'm not sure that I want to continue playing the game, even more if the Dev adds more unavoidable rape scenes.

I was the expect that the MC was lesbian (female protagonist and lesbian tags), I like lesbian games, even if I really not see the sex scenes. But I think that I was wrong and she is more like bisexual. But, without any other lesbian character (the elf is off of the picture) I think that the MC will be straight (not even bisexual) in the near future. But I'm not against the MC as straight or bisexual, I like games with Female protagonist lesbian, straight or bisexual, but only if the MC isn't become a slut (I prefer romantic path, and with a female protagonist this most of the cases can only be seen in lesbian games)

potatoHead42

Oct 5, 2019
This is not grinding, is torture :(
I wish there was a way to speed up, 99% of the days nothing at all happens.

Jan 15, 2019
renders are great, story is interesting, English is terrible and it all of a sudden switches to a grind fest. So many games are following this method, why? Awesome games destroyed by useless grinding.

Reactions: paddyo73

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The variable to cheat money is "credits". If you want to repair the tavern without the torture:

Code:
credits=5000
in the console. This appears to only double the "take" from working the counter from about $5 to $10.

Playing around with the "rumors" choice just tells me that the bread prices have skyrocketed but there appears to be no option to do something about this. Exploring the forest doesn't seem to do much either. Yet another sandbox early version game with what appears to be squat for events happening to populate it. I'm outta here....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Fakeuser002

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Playing around with the "rumors" choice just tells me that the bread prices have skyrocketed but there appears to be no option to do something about this. Exploring the forest doesn't seem to do much either. Yet another sandbox early version game with what appears to be squat for events happening to populate it. I'm outta here....
If you saw the billboard in town there is a bounty to help clear the creature infesting the mill. If you go to the mill you can battle the giant worm. Losing though gets you pregnant/infested and your health seems to be broken and won't regenerate. I would guess winning would net you the bounty from the board and help progress the storyline. However there doesn't currently seem to be any further progress in the story and with health broken it severely handicaps your character. You can raise your worm offspring at the Ranch for whatever that is worth. But not sure what other progress will happen.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
It looks good, but "you have 18?" should say "are you 18?" Just a tad bit of constructive criticism. I don't think I've ever had 18 of anything. lol

RedSilhouette

Jul 6, 2019
We Need More Exhibitionism
I love exhibitionism, but I haven't gotten to it in the story yet. There will be a lot in real world.
Love This game but the updates are too slow
I do the game at night and get very tired. I will try to release more often.
The Game was great till it got all grindy, it will take forever to get $5000 to improve the tavern. Renders are Great. Just need to continue the story without so much Grind.
You only need 200 coins for the witchdoctor quest and 4 coins for the hobo. Also, if you clean the tavern and cook in the kitchen, the work will bring more and more money.
Is this a pure lesbian relationship game or mixed relationships is option?
Mixed relationships is option
Also I cannot find any weapons to buy to kill the worms at the Old Mill
In this version, you can only lose and open breeding farm
It looks good, but "you have 18?" should say "are you 18?" Just a tad bit of constructive criticism. I don't think I've ever had 18 of anything. lol
Ha-ha. I stole this warning sign in another game. Forgive me for my English, I am very ashamed.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes