VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witcher 4 Ciri Training [v0.17] [Sweet Mariya]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
That copyright shit is a lot of bollocks, if they are not in USA their is fuck all that can be done for a start I have my self being accused of "copyright" by US courts and my own country which is Scotland or UK if u will rejected the US claims so really US laws are useless out side the US
Actually no. At large copyright is tied to whatever trade agreements your country have. Trademearks and such get registered in several countries for a reason. If US laws was useless outside the US. We wouldn never had "pirate/torrent sites taken down. Or the infamous "pirate bay" trials. If you live in the UK and whoever file charges against you, the only limit how far into trouble you get is how much money they are willing to sink into it to fry your ass.

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
Judging by the pictures doesn't this need an incest tag? Emhyr var Emreis is Ciri's father if I'm not mistaken.
I came here to say exactly that, but you beat me to it :) It seems to contain father/daughter incest indeed.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Renders were cool, but Meh..! Write a story at least, I don't mind short stories either, but some structure and narration, especially when borrowing from such rich sources. This was not worthy of a Witcher title.
1641229785586.png

Kinice

Oct 13, 2019
Does anyone know if this game is made with Daz3d or Blender. Graphics are great

bloombee

Sep 16, 2017
Having read all the books and played all the games, this one is basically torture for me lol I hope people can enjoy it though

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17
Size 119 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bdanial1997
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes