VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witcher 4 Ciri Training [v0.17] [Sweet Mariya]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

uncommonsence

Oct 24, 2021
*CDPR lawyers have joined the forum*

P.S. I´m not an expert, but using their trademark, characters and models and making money from this on Patreon will definitely course trouble and get account banned.
depends

they were cool with ciri trainer. But it was custom drawn and crafted. Here guys possibly use cdpr models and/or other assets that is much serious violation than unapproved fan spin-off.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Good Game but i would Prefer Gerald to Be MC and Train Ciri Sex :cool: (y)
The Best Would be Teaching her Sex on Adventures (y)
If Emperor Train then Incest tag must be added (Emperor is Father of Ciri)

Alandira

Jan 18, 2018
Judging by the pictures doesn't this need an incest tag? Emhyr var Emreis is Ciri's father if I'm not mistaken.
According to the lore he is her biological father. I was thinking the same thing, this needs the incest tag.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
How the heck does this even work? I go to Yennefer, the game says it's too early i should wait, so i wait +1, and go to Yennefer, but now it's too late. Then i go to sleep and try next day, and actually did get in, but she said get here next day in the evening, so i go to sleep, and go back wait to evening and it's too late, so i roll back to the morning, it's too early, afternoon, it's too early, evening it's too late. Like what should i do?

OK looks like i just should click time x2, then i am able to get to Yennefer, but 6 days in the row she just rides the unicorn. Nothing else. Is that all of the content for now then?

Last edited:

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
How the heck does this even work? I go to Yennefer, the game says it's too early i should wait, so i wait +1, and go to Yennefer, but now it's too late. Then i go to sleep and try next day, and actually did get in, but she said get here next day in the evening, so i go to sleep, and go back wait to evening and it's too late, so i roll back to the morning, it's too early, afternoon, it's too early, evening it's too late. Like what should i do?
Tsusaku I think is only two escenes in there. One with she kisses with their friend - and another her stay up their friend (I canttrigger another escenes) . Tell me if are more.

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
animation wise looking forward to seeing more
game wise honestly not expecting anything to come from this

Sanholo45

Jan 5, 2021
YEah this really doesn't make any sense. Nothing happens. Can't visit yen, can't do anything at the inn and can't so anything fun with Ciri. Is there any point to this rubbish?

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
Unofficial android port of Witcher 4 ciri training 0.12 + compressed

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes