VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witcher 4 Ciri Training [v0.17] [Sweet Mariya]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
did you spoke with Ciri and got the key?
Yes, otherwise i would be able to free Triss. I´,m talking about Triss after that, she says she will have a quest or leave the house etc etc after x number of days, and can´t manage to trigger that

bennnn

Dec 30, 2018
Yes, otherwise i would be able to free Triss. I´,m talking about Triss after that, she says she will have a quest or leave the house etc etc after x number of days, and can´t manage to trigger that
at this stage there are no more quests after that, as far as I know

• Sad
Reactions: Qixoni

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
at this stage there are no more quests after that, as far as I know
The image files in the game files have plenty of scenes i could never trigger. Let´s hope this games is polished better in newer updates for things to be more clear in what to do

Buf0rdC@x

Mar 4, 2019
In one of the multiple Witcher 3 endings yes.
she takes on the proffession of being a witcher in the sense that she kills monsters. But she isin't a traditional witcher because she never completes all of the trials and also because women can't be witchers. They can't survive the trials.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
if there is something with Triss besides magic practice, please do tell me. This game leaves no indication on what there is left to do

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Arent we missing the Incest Tag? I mean judging by the Screenshots thats Emhyr or am i wrong?^^

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes