VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witcher 4 Ciri Training [v0.17] [Sweet Mariya]

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
It's just an annoying sandbox game why the tag is not present. It could be nice but i hat that format.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
The game has potential but what it need most is content.

I like free roam / sandbox since it is always nice to discover things an see how it will effect the game but at the same time this format is hurt the most when it lacks content.

At the same time some basic trainer features are missing that imo should have been there in the beginning - action moves time forward and some kind of comprehensible character progression. Right now we can repeat all day Ciri`s training and her behavior changes come too abrupt. In generell you need more build-up and character interaction.

After this update I can see that the dev has nice ideas for location and mechanics. I also really enjoy the hardcore stuff but I think that he should have waited with the first release until the game has a more solid foundation.

I will still support the game for a month or two on patreon in hope that it will develop into something nice. We need more well done Ciri trainer games damnit!

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Other than doing the same thing day after day, I don't know what to do.
Too bad it got bad.
Unable to do new things.
Kill the goblin ok, but we can't because we are not armed.
It is marked that it will have to be done in the new update.
Ciri is always the same things. No progress with it.
We're not strong enough to do the quest with the rich lady.
Anyway, that's it for this really disappointing version.
It would take a more complete game than this to know where to go and not be able to go to places you didn't equip to or not be strong enough to start a mission without being able to do it. Like the goblin and the rich lady.

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes