• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This game is one of the biggest disappointments ever... I love the premise of Witcher that world is super interesting, i love all the preview pictures and then the gameplay is just awful... It's a sandbox with a butt load of mini games that range from boring and unnecessary to outright frustrating.

I dunno why devs do this to themselves in this day and age, with so many games to chose from consciously deciding to shoot yourself in the foot by making your game as unapproachable as possible is a silly choice.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Someone:- You can't catch my dog
Le Mc. :-. Challenge accepted

Wtf .. anybody come and tell mc to do something and he is ready to do it no question asked wtf is wrong with this game
And also so fking annoying mini game
Can't even use the saveditor for it

Reactions: vonamatas

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Why don't a large populations of VN game devs see the forest for the trees? This game, guys, is just terrible. As already mentioned, the sandbox is not constructed well enough to be conducive to a fun and likeable game! And to aggravate matters, there are a plethora of terrible mini-games, most of which are simply incomprehensible!

Also, why is there no "Sandbox" tag? I had to find out the hard way! Heed the warning, folks, this one stinks to high heaven!

Will Vanheid

May 28, 2017
Well, i play this game and finish and was good game. Maybe minigames are sometimes easy and others not, but i did complete all.

To answer some here: have a lot of scenes and girls (not only from brothel which have only 3 girls)

That screen below its sleep screen where u can re-live events with sex-scenes like gallery in u dreams, i like this feature.
Witchhuntgame.JPG

and i got let save here from complete game (all quests done) if someone want.

bang1101

Apr 29, 2020
got a quest to meet Ciri by the sewers but I cant either find them or they didn't unlock when I got the quest stage...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WitcherHunt-0.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote