• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GrantAlex

Jan 7, 2020
I am stuck in the beginning, can't get any of my stats above 2, and I need 3 to make the smith craft the things I need...
What am I missing?
Obstacles in the forest give no more dexterity progression, reading in my bedroom does nothing for intelligence, and working at the forge does not improve my strenght :(

GrantAlex

Jan 7, 2020
Ignore my previous post, so it seems that you just need to be a bit more persistent with the mini games, and eventually you get the level, it just takes progressively more time to get to the next... Maybe that should have been explained somehow.

VerboseOne

Apr 8, 2022
How do you do the chest in the barn quest? I've found the paper in the barn, backyard, hallway, kitchen, your room and the tree out the front. But when I go back to the barn nothing triggers.

GPoint

Eternally f*cking shocked
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2022
I was hysterical... it's so bad it's even good.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1709709582427.png
Update 0.15 of the game "Witcher Hunt " has been published

Friends, I am pleased to announce that we have released an update to the game. The new version is already available for online play and download for those who have subscribed to "Be the First".

You may be displaying an older version of the game. This is possible because the files in your browser cache may not update immediately. Please wait a few hours.

Sex Scene Week. News 02/24/24.
Hi, everyone. This week I’ve been creating sex scenes for a couple of girls. One of them is astronomy teacher Linden. This is the final scene.

Ciri in a sex shop. News 03.03.24.
Hi everyone. I’ve been making images for a few locations this week.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Witcher Hunt [v0.16] [Virtual Passion]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I don't see a harem tag and I like games that are not harem, but judging from the screenshots it looks like it could be a hraem. Is this a harem or not?

Apr 2, 2023
Saves will not load in new update. Even though I have the language set to English the error reverts back to default.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WitcherHunt-0.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
wouldnt by any chance trying to parody the witcher would you ? because it has fuck scenes in it and are nicely done(witcher 3) if you ask me but renders here look good as well though

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
would be great if every time I loaded the game I didn't have to change the language after I set it. Also I could load my old save on the map but couldn't and would get an error when trying to load from say the MC room.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
Saves will not load in new update. Even though I have the language set to English the error reverts back to default.
Load your save, and then go back to setting and select the language of your choice, hit return, and you are back playing with the language you want.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote