2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Ret89

May 13, 2021
Hi where can i find 3D female model used in Mystery of magic Game.please can any one help me.

Ret89

May 13, 2021
Game had been fixed, and fully tested.
PC:
Mega
Mac:
Mega
Android :
Dark Assassin is working on it right now.
hi can you tell me where you bought 3D model for this game or (did you model them yourself?) I'm specifically serching for the Tonk's 3D model. can you help me plz.I will attach a photo of 3D model I'm serching for.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Forest Fairy, is this game still progressing? The Itch.io link points to elven-fairy, which is developing a different game actively. Just curious about this and coming plans.
I don't think so forest fairy likes to abandon games then change his name and make another one. Sent him a message asking if this is abandoned like a month ago never heard back.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
From what I've heard up to this point, it seems not to be a problem with the game but with the developer generally: dead Patreon, dead Itch.io, dead Discord server.
yea its the dev lol
firefox_P7SrLAtvA2.png
Dev was actually forest fairy if people didn't already know that I mean he was in the thread acting like the dev the whole time so not sure how you couldn't catch it but here.

Forest fairy had 1 game abandoned from what I know switched and made different accounts on itch etc to make this game. After this one was abandoned he made another that's on it with a different name. :LUL:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is all of the artwork in this game, Witches Pairing, etc., hand-drawn, or is there software somewhat like Honey Select used for these style of renders? Usually I can tell better about the artwork, but I'm not totally sure with these games.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
Is all of the artwork in this game, Witches Pairing, etc., hand-drawn, or is there software somewhat like Honey Select used for these style of renders? Usually I can tell better about the artwork, but I'm not totally sure with these games.
this game? not sure which it is but its either Honey Select or Honey Select 2

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
Mar 25, 2020
Pregnancy tag......how the hell you supposed to get a girl pregnant if you can't even fuck them???? Is there going to be some like weird artificial insemination or some shit?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Pregnancy tag......how the hell you supposed to get a girl pregnant if you can't even fuck them???? Is there going to be some like weird artificial insemination or some shit?
I think you focused too much on the game tags and missed out on the big "Abandoned" in front of the game name..

• Haha
Reactions: Pollux
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes