2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Cheats arent that needed, as it is and furthermore without sex+y content its not time to rush in, is it ?
As to how to handle it, use save editor or another option as to edit money, corruption etc are possible but, Akabur and others tied the stats to events so up it without care will lead to screwed progress.
Quite looking forward to it, style is different but there plenty of room to flesh it all in, number of girls vs fleshing of steps is delicate, would be good to complete some character before go with multiples.
Of course, the handling of npc is also to consider. Tbs.

Hope for devellopment to continue.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
0.1.6_update_logo.jpg
Release of WT Update 0.1.6p
-Whole new under-world;
-Three new locations;
-Three new characters;
-Five new outfits;
-LOTS of new animations;
-Completely new teleport mechanic;
-And lots of fun!
Huge thanks for all of Your support, Friends!
DOWNLOAD :​

Last edited:
Reactions: Pollux

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
I'm stuck in Quest 28, where to go?
You need to get an lantern from Ramona, find crystalls for the lantern, then borrow the instrument/sleep with Dagona, then go and get some crystals with that instrument, then on the teleport place use the lantern

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
You need to get an lantern from Ramona, find crystalls for the lantern, then borrow the instrument/sleep with Dagona, then go and get some crystals with that instrument, then on the teleport place use the lantern
Man, I am a little dumb. Where I can fin those crystals? Sorry to ask.

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Quest 26 end up with You in underworld, if that is not a reality :
If someone is having any issues with 25-28 quests - Please replay the whole game or open the console and turn every quest from

quest_25 = False

to

quest_32 = False

It's one of the renpy's flaws - sometimes old saves don't work that good.

swaggerino69

Mar 15, 2020
Quest 8 says I need help from Prach to make the videos but she went missing after the hell event?? What do I do now?

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
I just checked the new version, and found that we have a game breaking bug! Underworld is 27 quest, and you get there on the 8 quest, all variables is messing up and yup... i contacted kitty, she is fixing that game breaking bug right now, will release fixed version asap.

vikont

Feb 16, 2018
I just checked the new version, and found that we have a game breaking bug! Underworld is 27 quest, and you get there on the 8 quest, all variables is messing up and yup... i contacted kitty, she is fixing that game breaking bug right now, will release fixed version asap.
thank you because I didn't know what to do by chance I somehow got to the 28th quest on the 8th

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes