Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Release of Update 0.1.4j
pNn3wI.png
Features :

-Added 6 new motion capture animations;
-Added new content into the memories library;
-Added new plot twist inception;
-60% of visuals was completely re-made(new awesome poses, reactions and lingeries);
-Daph... Donna was completely remade;
-Training been completely remade(now it's easier and less demanding):
+Now training ain't split on levels and certain favours require less points of coruption;
-DeVons room been location completely remade;
-Reworked existent animations;
-Reworked outdoor interactions and dialogs;
-Fixed some miss-spells;

DOWNLOAD:

Last edited:

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
basically paid game now and isnt even nsfw anymore zzzzzz
Game is completely free(and training was made lot easier in the 0.1.4j version) .
Also it was said in the overview that it is erotic, nothing hardcore in here. There are lots of people who don't want crazy stuff, and just want to have some fun.
Here You will find fun interactions with beloved girl characters in the well-known universe, spiced with a nice story on wich developer is now working on.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788
Oct 3, 2019
Game is completely free(and training was made lot easier in the 0.1.4j version) .
Also it was said in the overview that it is erotic, nothing hardcore in here. There are lots of people who don't want crazy stuff, and just want to have some fun.
Here You will find fun interactions with beloved girl characters in the well-known universe, spiced with a nice story on wich developer is now working on.
So no sexual content then?

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Release of Update 0.1.5p
2.png
Changelog:
+20 new animations;
+Two new awesome characters;
+8 new quests;
+New location;
+Two new types of interactions;

Download :

PC:

MAC:

Android:

Last edited:
Reactions: I am Gone

Mike Johnson

Jan 25, 2018
Ouch, took out the hardcore from the original version. That really sucks, the original version was one of the best games on here. I'm out.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
in this update, have sex scenes?
To play the game , you have to and the answer you´ll find out by yourselve; as my old jedi master Yoda would answer in this case. ;)
By the way, I only will know the answer myselve within short time by doing the same. ;) :D

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes