2.20 star(s) 11 Votes

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
" You play as a campus doctor, who must help students fight the deadly virus, via repelling a suppressor on their bodies. "
lolwut

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Ok guys... I already f***ed... I do not know what happen with prev Dev,
but IF it reMake when it mean all old content be Deleted?
Cus loking guys, prev last update MOF be 2.8GB....
And what we see here? 180mb~ It mean Or New Dev add old content letter Or... F***ing idk :(

vVvNiKONvVv

Mar 17, 2018
Hmmm... Ok guys... I already f***ed... I do not know what happen with prev Dev,
but IF it reMake when it mean all old content be Deleted?
Cus loking guys, prev last update MOF be 2.8GB....
And what we see here? 180mb~ It mean Or New Dev add old content letter Or... F***ing idk :(
previouse dev had to abandon his project due to the copyright claim. He will make other game, not connected to the harry potter, so he gave all his assets etc to the other dev to make different story

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Legal reasons? Seriosly?
That thing was a joke as a game. The animations where nicely done. But the rest?
I cant imagine JKR or anyone holding rights would care about this....

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
Apparently the old game was abandoned " because laws in my country only let erotic content be. "
What does that even mean? And how would the Russian police even find out (let alone care) about some shitty game on f95? And even if that was the case why would this one be allowed while the other one isn't? We've seen some dumb reasons for abandoning games but this seems to be one of the dumbest

Forest Fairy

Mystery of Magic
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2020
Hello, dear Friends, it is the original game developer.
As for the questions:
- I am well educated lawyer in real life, so i made sure it will be fully legal before making it;
- No copyright issues is available because game being a real parody(and not just tagged like that)(There was no issues with copyright), it did not use any of the original photos of actors, no original book texts, or 3d models from official games, models used in game are made by developer and are NOT based on the real actors, who played their respective roles in films.
Only artistic erotic stuff is allowed in my country.
This particular game (WT3D) is light erotic.
It is fully legal and is completely safe for it's developer to develop and for player to play.
With every new update(2 per. mounth) - new Academy girl will be added for You to care about her health via protecting(new game play mechanics will be added as well, with new updates) from this particular virus.
Thank You all!
Cheers, Your Fairy.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 11 Votes