4.10 star(s) 19 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch 3.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 347 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

dvusjedi

Apr 24, 2019
MC choose the hard way ... might be the way he is wired, who knows.

In all honesty, a situation where you find dead people and then suddenly some girl puts a knife to you,
it did rattle MC and her freezing just like himself, she did not trigger his fight reflexes,
making this a right power play - MC backs away peacefully, as he is cuffed, so he acts as any
decent ”just woke up in a war zone with a knife in my face” human being would do - walk away.

Jason bourne never had a say in whether the cops show up or not, never questioned
whether it was right or wrong he could read anyone within a bar radious and make up
all kinds of preconceptions about each and every one of them in his mind, just like some knowitall A.I.

Well, how realistic is it you get outta some trunk and see all the dead people lying around?
It is obviously a setup, the kind CiA/Jason Bourne ops/Ethan Hunt ops would do to them:
kill the supposedly kidnapping party and then either remotely open or small explosives discharge knock free,
or even simply open the trunk door and let it just ajar as you clean up shop and walk away,
confident that by the time MC comes through, you are long gone and the stage is set while the ruse is working.

MC and Jason are both flabbergasted about having the ability to do all the things they do,
from operating strange machinery to fighting their way outta effectively every situation.

Still, both Jason and MC end up frozen, Jason in the dead of winter on a bench in the park,
MC suddenly and inexplicably fainting rigth after a very intense fight or flight situation.

The way conditioned warrriors are depicted is very much Hollywood blockbuster style:
MC is the bigger danger, is the peak predator, he just does not know it or show it yet.

To the bennefit of this game, MC is already a major red flag: unsanctioned time bomb.
Funny bit being the fact that the scoundrels (obvious Witcher plug with the leader there)
are the ones that reject one obvious god sent man of the rich and powerful,
certainly powerful enough to stage a whole string of murders going on
all the while MC was unconscious, probably shaking off the adverse effects of too much sedatives
as the doctor never said anything of a major head trauma to account for any of what we see.

MC is story based as a wild card that ends up in the employ of exactly the kind of people who
would send a highly trained special forces conditioned and hardened individual: rich and powerful.

Like Bourne ends up in all his movies, MC is a very expensive and effective precision weappon,
designed by rich calculated powerful people, who end up ensuring the power dynamic remains simple
and does not change: the minister is the law and MC is there to boost his reign supreme in the wild lands of Con(vict) City.

The henchman and the minister himself sure do know more about why they got this powerhouse of MC,
while they bask in the authority they have now that the scoudrels have outright rejected MC and it is them,
the unquestioned authority in the whole place, who would weild such a precision deadly weappon.
I'm flabbergasted at the MC's lack of awareness in all due respect. It never dawns on him that maaaaaybe the person with enough clout to bring him there is exactly those he chooses to associate with. Then in an even more obvious "what the fuck are you doing" move, he gives the walkie talkie WITH the frequency the Rats or at least kate is using, so now they can listen in on their conversations... Who does that?!!! Even If you have amnesia you should know they're opposing factions. Best answer would have been "no walkie talkie" and have them give you a second one

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Might makes right in this game scenario, just like many Mad MAx kind of games:
the faction who snatched MC first, the girl even gave him room and board and brought him to her leader,
the most scaling through ranks anyone in a power system ever gets - to be directly talking to the boss:
well, that boss tossed him out and scolded the girl for bringing him in.
Then in an even more obvious "what the fuck are you doing" move, he gives the walkie talkie WITH the frequency the Rats or at least kate is using, so now they can listen in on their conversations... Who does that?!!! Even If you have amnesia you should know they're opposing factions. Best answer would have been "no walkie talkie" and have them give you a second one
What is MC supposed to do? Die?
Exactly like Mad MAx - MC has to find friends/allies/mates/connections through the foes,
he has to find some alliance to be prottected, that is as much as the redhead recruiter told him:
MC did not accept to be just a side piece of that girl, especially while her boss openly dissed him and
even told everyone in his organisation they will not work with MC - which means the girl is in direct contradiction
with her boss when she enlists MC to do her bidding:
if her boss decides to make any example outta them or her, MC is toast.

MC then goes to try his luck with his other friend, looking for a permanent affialiation,
one that would not paint a target on his back - the girl who patched him up and as far as he is concirned
was at that time the only human resembling a professional caregiver from his days in the civilised world - a doctor.

This is how MC ends up with the Govnor - putting the knowledge the redhead rectruiter gave him to good use:
you need a faction to give you a job, or at least accept your affiliation to them.
She tried to provide that with her organisation- but her boss said - nobody from my outfit will hire MC!

MC went to the doctor who did not want to take MC in either, she sent MC to the power broker,
the equal opportunity employer of scum willing to get down and dirty for the excuse to survive.

MC is canonically distrusting in his mind, whatever dialogue choices you choose to give him:
he is reluctant and with good measure - the employers are also feeding him scraps of information
for measly jobs where MC is none the wiser about what his skills are supposed to be in this or that mission.

We should enjoy the ride, the plot has yet to give MC any reins of his fate.

dvusjedi

Apr 24, 2019
Might makes right in this game scenario, just like many Mad MAx kind of games:
the faction who snatched MC first, the girl even gave him room and board and brought him to her leader,
the most scaling through ranks anyone in a power system ever gets - to be directly talking to the boss:
well, that boss tossed him out and scolded the girl for bringing him in.

What is MC suppsoed to do? Die? Because just like MAd MAx - MC has to find friends theough the foes,
he ahse to find some alliance to be protteccted, that is as much as the redhead recruiter told him:
MC did not accept to be just a side piece of that girl, especially while her boss openly dissed him and
even told everyone his organisation will not work with MC - which means the girl is in direct contradiction
with her boss when she enlists MC to do her bidding, if her boss decides to make any example outta them or her,
MC is toast.

MC then goes to try his other friend for a permanen affialiation that would not paint a target on his back - the girl who
patched him up and as far as he is concirned was at that time the only human resembling a professional caregiver
from his days in the civilised world - a doctor.

This is how MC ends up with the Govnor - putting the knowledge the redhead rctruiter gave him to good use:
you need a faction to give you a job, or at least accept your affiliation to them.
She tried to provide that with her organisation- but her boss said - nobody from my outfit will hire MC!

MC went to the doctor who did not want to take MC in either, she sent MC to the power broker,
the equal opportunity employer of scum willing to get down and dirty for the excuse to survive.

MC is canonically distrusting in his mind, whatever dialogue choices you choose to give him:
he is reluctant and with good measure - the employers are also feeding him scraps of information
for measly jobs where MC is none the wiser about what his skills are supposed to be in this or that mission.

We should enjoy the ride, the plot has yet to give MC any reins of his fate.
Actually Hangman said he doesn't care if anyone Wants to do business with the MC, meaning he essentially gave the go ahead to work with him if they want to. In a roundabout way would have provided the MC some protection because it affords Kate a level of protection. I'm not opposed to him working with one side or the other, but he goes into it with no reservations which is crazy to me. Especially when all three interactions with Eva, Kate, and Melinda the middleman have all stated disdain for the stars. Kate I understand because she's a Rat, but Eva obviously has had dealings with the Stars and Melinda who should be the most impartial even warned him against dealing with them. We'll see how things turn out and I'm sure they will or this will be a short VN but he should have at least some semblance of a spidey sense since he's obviously had some type of training

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hey there! For those who have already celebrated Christmas, I hope it was a blast, and for those who are yet to celebrate, my best wishes are with you! Here's also wishing everyone a fantastic upcoming New Year full of new victories!
I've prepared enough content for the second part of chapter three. However, I’ve decided to complete the entire third chapter before releasing it. This decision stems mainly from my recent experiment of releasing a shorter update, which I did to gauge your preference for the format. Personally, I find it more convenient to complete an entire chapter before moving on to coding, testing, and working with the editor. But I was open to switching to shorter updates if you all loved them. However, I didn't see a significant difference in Patrons numbers, so I believe you prefer playing full one-hour-or-more updates rather than 20-minute ones. Thus, I'll take an additional month to finish the chapter and release it in full.
All the dialogues are already done. I think I managed to end this chapter at a cliffhanger. It will make you wonder if Luna is as honest with you as she seems. (No spoilers, maybe she is really honest. Or not. I won't tell you exactly, but you'll start to doubt it in the third chapter for sure;)
There will be scenes with Kate; you've already seen a preview of some of the renders. There will be a crucial choice about whether to continue working with the Stars. Christopher will share more about the mission, and you will have the opportunity to refuse (not everyone, depending on your previous decisions). In general, we are reaching the point where your past decisions will start to bear even more significant implications.

P.S. I'll be posting New Year's wallpapers in the next few days!
Dialogues - 11000 words
Images - 106 rendered
Animations – 8

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

However, I didn't see a significant difference in Patrons numbers, so I believe you prefer playing full one-hour-or-more updates rather than 20-minute ones. Thus, I'll take an additional month to finish the chapter and release it in full.
Good news, A full update is always better than only 20 minutes of content where you can't advance in the story properly.

aliengin675

Jun 11, 2022
UI is pretty bad, and there's no option to skip transitions. I hope the dev rethinks his choice of UI selections.

I'd like to see Save Menu slots immediately when I right-click. QoL stuff, you know, like 99% of AVNs have.

Reactions: wiwem71072

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Chapter 3 is now fully completed. The current update contains 11,000 words, 252 renders, and 10 animations.

In addition to the storyline continuation, the following features have been added to the game:
- An intro at the start of the game. (I highly recommend watching it. Just start a new game and then you can load your old save.)
- Sounds in 18+ scenes. (I spent a lot of time selecting the right music volume so it wouldn't drown out the sounds, but I'd love to hear your opinion. Maybe the volume needs adjusting.)
- The main menu has been changed, with a separate animation added.
- Some old renders have been edited in Photoshop to improve color reproduction.
- The UI has been optimized, eliminating pauses between transitions in the game menu.

I've tested the game multiple times, but there are now so many variables that it's quite possible I've missed some bugs. For example, this time I found a bug in the previous chapters completely by accident. So, if you come across any issues, please let me know.

The update is currently available to $25 Patrons. From 03.01, the Deluxe Edition (includes in-game walkthrough and 2k version) will be available to $15+ Patrons, and the Standard Edition will be available to $10 Patrons.
From February 7th, the Standard Edition will be available to $5+ Patrons.

Standard Edition links

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
With Eyes Closed chapter 3 (Standard edition) links

Pc - -
Mac -
Android - -

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes