2.90 star(s) 31 Votes

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
have absolutely no idea what im doing, where im going or how to get there. this map is is barely a map
It's somewhat intentional, but I may finally have to do that full playthrough video. Until then, Reppumaru here has made a pretty comprehensive walk-through in text. It's in the discord

Also, public release is finally up on itch, along with a new beta build on patreon. Will be posting a bit about it here and update the uploads when I've slept. It should be work with previous saves. If you use a save that's played fully through, press 'i' to open the console and enter 'fabian'

May 8, 2017
It's somewhat intentional, but I may finally have to do that full playthrough video. Until then, Reppumaru here has made a pretty comprehensive walk-through in text. It's in the discord

Also, public release is finally up on itch, along with a new beta build on patreon. Will be posting a bit about it here and update the uploads when I've slept. It should be work with previous saves. If you use a save that's played fully through, press 'i' to open the console and enter 'fabian'
I suggest to put the information about using a save that is fully played through on the front page when you update the main post and it gets pushed to the latest games & updates page. Many people don't actually read the posts on the thread.

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
I suggest to put the information about using a save that is fully played through on the front page when you update the main post and it gets pushed to the latest games & updates page. Many people don't actually read the posts on the thread.
Yeah pretty good point, ty. Need to get better at these details

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
plans for animated sexual content in the future if not already in the game?
Definitely. In the middle of figuring out how best to implement it. Also, new beta release + public release dropping sometime tonight, hopefully
Edit: rather big one so been some delays. Sleeping now, and should be up tomorrow

Last edited:

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Up on itch now. Updating the OP later tonight or tomorrow. Some big delays on this one, but the release also ended up being a bit bigger than anticipated.

• Main storyline continues
  • Gallery for all the art as it's unlocked
  • New zone and quests
  • 2 new days and quests
  • Daily quests (7 total atm, small events involving different characters which run parallel to the main progression (days)
  • New Merula quests
  • New May quest
  • New Nurse quest
  • New Concord stuff
  • Small changes to systems, small bug fixes, small unlocks around the castle like extra fast travels you can buy, new rooms, new small resource
Girls featured: Hermione, May, Hana, Isabel, Merula, Penny, Fay, Nurses, Concord women, and a few other background ones

image (1).png

MisterWrong

Aug 17, 2019
Reading praises for art depicting girls with adam apples, warped faces, and anatomically broken bodies is giving me second hand embarrassment. You really can pull the wool over normie heads with flashy shading.

• Angry
Reactions: Karnewarrior

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Reading praises for art depicting girls with adam apples, warped faces, and anatomically broken bodies is giving me second hand embarrassment. You really can pull the wool over normie heads with flashy shading.
It's machine art. You don't need to praise it for doing its work (yet). As for why people like what they do, I couldn't tell you why and I'm also not going to judge them for it, though I'm sorry to hear that it annoys you to this degree

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Easy way to animate with AI is using a 3d model, think of Honey Select 2 models and then making a screenshots of the animation frame. Then using img2img to superimpose over those models and then use your lora to make them consistent in artstyle, then use your art tool to fix up minor errors and add consistency. For that, use a art program that can do layers, put every frame into a layer and make everything you need either invisible or very transparent so you know where the inconsistencies lie and then slightly edit the frames so they are consistent enough. No need to overdraw if you're satisfied, just slightly shift sizes of specific bodyparts so they align with the previous frame, then overdraw any of the small open gaps that are made through shifting shit around.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bluewitchgames

bluewitchgames

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2023
Easy way to animate with AI is using a 3d model, think of Honey Select 2 models and then making a screenshots of the animation frame. Then using img2img to superimpose over those models and then use your lora to make them consistent in artstyle, then use your art tool to fix up minor errors and add consistency. For that, use a art program that can do layers, put every frame into a layer and make everything you need either invisible or very transparent so you know where the inconsistencies lie and then slightly edit the frames so they are consistent enough. No need to overdraw if you're satisfied, just slightly shift sizes of specific bodyparts so they align with the previous frame, then overdraw any of the small open gaps that are made through shifting shit around.
Experimenting with something along those lines, but some good thoughts here. Appreciated!

Reactions: sanshisan

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
Found a bug, the abandoned corridor leads nowhere. Also its not on the first but the second floor. If you enter it, you end up in free fall forever. You can only use the unstuck button or load a previous game to get out of it.

2.90 star(s) 31 Votes